News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Transpennine Express

Started by Cheese, September 21, 2018, 08:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheese

Doing well for new train sets this week, just got off at Stafford and there was a new Transpennine Express set (can't remember what class) sat on Platform 5 with a TPE liveried 68. Looked quite smart.

DJ

Was it a multiple unit, or was it their new Mark 5 coaches which will be running with their 68's?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Cheese

Quote from: StourValley98 on September 21, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
Was it a multiple unit, or was it their new Mark 5 coaches which will be running with their 68's?

Did have a 68 attached at one end but had driving cab at the other, just on the TPE website and it would appear to have been one of the 'Nova 3' sets. Very nice

DJ

Quote from: Cheese on September 21, 2018, 11:46:49 AM
Did have a 68 attached at one end but had driving cab at the other, just on the TPE website and it would appear to have been one of the 'Nova 3' sets. Very nice

Yeah, that sounds like one of their loco hauled sets for sure then, since the Mark 5 sets have a DVT at the other end. I've seen images of them and they do look the part, for sure.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk