News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Questions for Simon from Arriva

Started by Simon@Arriva, June 03, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busman Jamie

3903 appears to be doing the rounds with no working destination blinds

Bus Man K2

Hi @Simon@Arriva  is it possible to send timetables to Pool Meadow for the 74/79.

Thank you

l.murphy123

@Simon@Arriva Any timetable changes in April? And will good friday be normal timetables?
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Bob

Quote from: Bob on March 03, 2020, 06:53:17 PM
Still is

As is a Solo SR which has had no rear destination for yonks 3932 is the same.

sswig

same over in the East Mids
4200 and 4205 have no working side signs,
4217 has had only part of the front sign working for ages,
4416 has had the rear sign broken for at least 6 weeks.

Vulcan

Section 40 of the DDA regs 1995 amended 2002 state vehicles are to have route & number displayed at all times & illuminated between sunset & sunrise
Non compliance on these reported vehicles for many weeks it seems.
Poor show on rectification

Bob

With the large reduction in services in Cannock from Monday is any of the downtime going to be used to carry out some desperately needed refurbishments?

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on March 22, 2020, 09:07:46 AM
Hi @Adam404 as far as I am awere they have no timetables for those services behind the desk. Why aren't there any 'proper' printed timetables available?

Pretty pointless delivering timetables at the moment

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on March 22, 2020, 10:45:47 AM
I know delivering at this time is stupid, I'm not advercating that however for a long time now before @Adam 404  took over the travelshop never seemed to stock all up to date timetables gor operates not including the recent Arriva 74/78 timetable. That's why I'm asking about delivery dates/days no other reason.

You're not going to get delivery dates are you? Unless you have private information on when this virus is going away.

Simon@Arriva

Hi

Not been able to find the time to be on here recently - many apologies but you'll appreciate why.

Will try and look if any questions I have missed later or over the Easter weekend when I hope I have some downtime.

Just wanted to wish everyone well and hope you are all staying safe through this terrible time.

Buses will be back to enjoy soon enough I hope.

Simon

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on March 22, 2020, 01:44:30 PM
I don't know, but if you think about it when this is all over I might be able to get delivery dates.

Once we get back to normal I will get some across

l.murphy123

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on April 07, 2020, 04:22:10 PM
Hi

Not been able to find the time to be on here recently - many apologies but you'll appreciate why.

Will try and look if any questions I have missed later or over the Easter weekend when I hope I have some downtime.

Just wanted to wish everyone well and hope you are all staying safe through this terrible time.

Buses will be back to enjoy soon enough I hope.

Simon

Hope you and your drivers are keeping well. I've tried to keep my community informed with the temporary (hopefully short term) timetables. Hope the gov are supporting you too, cant run on fresh air.
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71

l.murphy123

Hi @Simon@Arriva I know this is the lowest priority during this difficult time but at some point could you put a 2A timetable case at 'Appledore Close' (Cannock direction) on the lamp post? There isn't a flag there but SSCC have put an 'and opposite' sticker on the other side for us but there still seems to be confusion (somehow). There's also no cases at 'Landywood Green' stop both sides for the #2. Cheers.
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71

Bob

Hi Simon any chance for more deckers at cannock when services pick up?

Bob

Are Arriva going to start running the 1 to Walsall again??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk