News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Questions for Simon from Arriva

Started by Simon@Arriva, June 03, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hi @Simon@Arriva, what were the changes to the Telford 14 in the recent timetable change on the 30th November?  I can't seem to see any change to the timetable.

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: NXWMFAN1105 on December 01, 2019, 07:32:41 PM
Hi @Simon@Arriva, what were the changes to the Telford 14 in the recent timetable change on the 30th November?  I can't seem to see any change to the timetable.

Very minor only.

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: BusMan Greg on December 01, 2019, 05:28:50 PM
Are there bus timetable leaflets available in Stafford for the town services @Simon@Arriva ?

Yes should be.

BusMan Greg

l.murphy123

Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Westy

Just to let you know Simon, that Xmas leaflets were out on the  2 1's I caught to & from Walsall today.

(Nice to get a seat on yours & the X51 compared to the 31 & 32 between Bloxwich and Walsall!)

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Westy on December 11, 2019, 05:51:01 PM
Just to let you know Simon, that Xmas leaflets were out on the  2 1's I caught to & from Walsall today.

(Nice to get a seat on yours & the X51 compared to the 31 & 32 between Bloxwich and Walsall!)

Great, thanks.

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: l.murphy123 on December 06, 2019, 05:52:11 PM
Are you putting flyers on buses? Can we have some for our library if so?

I will try and get some across.

Bob

Are there any plans to improve Cannocks fleet in the new year? Its an embarrassment. Caught the 230 70 from Longford to Cannock and as well as being really late and note even showing on the app the doors didnt work on the drivers button with passengers having to press the door button above the doors to alight! Went back out again in that condition too

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on December 20, 2019, 03:01:31 PM
Are there any plans to improve Cannocks fleet in the new year? Its an embarrassment. Caught the 230 70 from Longford to Cannock and as well as being really late and note even showing on the app the doors didnt work on the drivers button with passengers having to press the door button above the doors to alight! Went back out again in that condition too

Not at the moment.

Bob

Why are the handful of better vehicles ( the pulsars) often completely wasted on the 2?

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on January 04, 2020, 02:55:17 PM
Why are the handful of better vehicles ( the pulsars) often completely wasted on the 2?

Not sure I agree about wasted but we have a Euro 5 commitment to meet with TfWM so that is why.

LazyGuy222

Hey Simon!

Quick question about the X84, is it having any timetable changes before February? Also, do you know if the 09:15 X84 on a Saturday has double deckers or single deckers?

Bob

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on January 06, 2020, 12:38:32 PM
Not sure I agree about wasted but we have a Euro 5 commitment to meet with TfWM so that is why.

Are the 52/06 plate Commanders used on the 1 Euro 5?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk