News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

London Northwestern Railway

Started by Stu, December 10, 2017, 05:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathanielrwi

Any clue why an 8 car unit came into London Euston for the 19.55 to Crewe and then decoupled? Left a 4 car unit with barely any standing room

Pat

Quote from: nathanielrwi on August 19, 2019, 11:13:05 PM
Any clue why an 8 car unit came into London Euston for the 19.55 to Crewe and then decoupled? Left a 4 car unit with barely any standing room
Could it have been split to form another service?

Tony

Quote from: nathanielrwi on August 19, 2019, 11:13:05 PM

Probably diagrammed to do so

mikestone

Booked to work the 20.04 to Tring.
;

Roy

Roy

I have been told that a second meeting has been arranged to take place on Friday 13 September at Lea Hall Social Club in Rugeley which is situated alongside Rugeley Town station when Managers will be available between 2 pm and 7.30 pm.

D10

mikestone

Despite claiming that nothing could be done until May, according to RTT the second Chase line service is from Wolverhampton from December, the set detached off the Euston-Crewe forming an all stations Walsall instead. Hopefully this means terminating consecutive trains at Hednesford should become a thing of the past.
;
There is also an additional New St-International stopper with changes to stopping patterns of other  trains on the Coventry corridor - on the face of it slightly odd given the reported VT complaints of delays over that section, but it does mean the train in front of the down Scotches now starts from International.
;
This at present only seems to apply on Mondays to Fridays.
'
Why did they apparently not say this at the meetings - are they going to claim they've taken the comments on board and managed to make changes earlier?
;

Bob

Well tonight 21.47 despite showing as on time 10 min before is cancelled...and the network rail office at new st couldnt even find out why and the 22.20 is cancelled and 23.18 delayed. An absolute joke of a service. Franchise should be removed. Say what you like about british rail im sure the Sprinter service was never this horrific!

the trainbasher

Quote from: Bob on September 13, 2019, 10:01:37 PM
Well tonight 21.47 despite showing as on time 10 min before is cancelled...and the network rail office at new st couldnt even find out why and the 22.20 is cancelled and 23.18 delayed. An absolute joke of a service. Franchise should be removed. Say what you like about british rail im sure the Sprinter service was never this horrific!

Write to your MP about it. Unfortunately they don't have to be down in London, all because of that blond Tory idiot and his unlawful coup. It'll no doubt be better for the railway after the next general election when Labour start the nationalisation process (yes, I want Labour to get in!)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 14, 2019, 01:28:51 AM
Write to your MP about it. Unfortunately they don't have to be down in London, all because of that blond Tory idiot and his unlawful coup. It'll no doubt be better for the railway after the next general election when Labour start the nationalisation process (yes, I want Labour to get in!)

Cannock also has a dreadful blonde Tory MP who actually chats s##t about the rail service and has plenty of photo shoot opportunities but does pretty much nothing lol. Shes awful. ( not rail related but google Tory whip shoves MP back in seat and youll see her in action, its famously gone viral this week)

Westy

Quote from: Bob on September 14, 2019, 05:31:25 AM
Cannock also has a dreadful blonde Tory MP who actually chats s##t about the rail service and has plenty of photo shoot opportunities but does pretty much nothing lol. Shes awful. ( not rail related but google Tory whip shoves MP back in seat and youll see her in action, its famously gone viral this week)

Ours likes his photo opportunities too!

Good old Eddie:(

Bob

Another day of cancellations galore on Chase Line people were waiting at Cannock since 6pm!

Bob

They were all cancelled going back to Cannock last night as well!  People wouldve been stranded

Cheese

Currently on a refurbished 350/1, think I have been on two of them so far (105 and 115 I think), done a nice job with new comfy seat cushions, new carpets, internal screens, charging points.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk