News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Least elusive buses

Started by nitromatt1, June 03, 2013, 02:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filbus1

First MMC I saw and rode on was 6102, seem to see it most days ever since.

Dylanbusboy45

YWs 4041/1907 seem to follow me around alot. I don't go on the bus much but out of the last 3 journeys I have made on the YW49, I had 4041 for two of them. Plus, whenever I'm in my local area 9 times out of 10, I will see 4041.

At least, it is one of YWs better presidents and I do enjoy travelling on it

Trident 4194

6109 it seems. Not a bad mmc though.

BusFan94

4544 for me when I'm in Darlaston waiting for either the 37 or 333X to show up last week I've seen 4544 three days in a row always on the 79 to West Bromwich yet again not a bad trident though.
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Seems to be 4675 now. A good Gemini though.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

CL

Sorry to be reviving an old topic, but here's a funny one: 4698

What's more is that, being a training bus, it could be anywhere - so I'd have thought the chances of me bumping into it just anywhere is pretty slim. I reported it yesterday in the Training Bus Sightings thread; where it was in  New Invention. Today, it's followed me to somewhere off the Walsall Road. And last week, I saw it twice around Bordesley.

Nice to see it out and about, but a little annoying as I can never seem to get a decent photo of it! 😂
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

DJ

Quote from: CL on December 19, 2018, 10:06:30 AM
Sorry to be reviving an old topic, but here's a funny one: 4698

What's more is that, being a training bus, it could be anywhere - so I'd have thought the chances of me bumping into it just anywhere is pretty slim. I reported it yesterday in the Training Bus Sightings thread; where it was in  New Invention. Today, it's followed me to somewhere off the Walsall Road. And last week, I saw it twice around Bordesley.

Nice to see it out and about, but a little annoying as I can never seem to get a decent photo of it! 😂

Likewise, the only photo I've managed to get of it was through one of the windows on C212 GTU while it was running the shuttle for the AG open day earlier in the year. Kinda annoying that I haven't seen it since, despite hanging around outside Walsall depot a few times to catch most of the training fleet.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk