News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Birmingham BusBash - Sunday 10th September 2017.

Started by 2206, August 26, 2017, 10:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Westy on September 08, 2017, 07:19:20 PM
I havent seen any publicity on Walsall vehicles!

Is there likely to be anything coming from Aston Manor or Wythall?

If you look at any of the advertising you will see Wythall are involved

Jack

Quote from: Westy on September 08, 2017, 07:52:20 PM
But nothing on Walsall vehicles!
A 17** B7RLE will be attending. Tony said in the list of NX vehicles attending.

John

Quote from: Jack on September 08, 2017, 08:17:24 PM
A 17** B7RLE will be attending. Tony said in the list of NX vehicles attending.

Westy is on about the posters not been on Walsall buses, not Walsall buses attending

BK63 YWP

Could I ask for a cheeky lift from pensnett as I live around the corner. I joke as I don't think I would be insured haha
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

GeminiFan1991

I'm fairly impressed with this turnout and kudos for NX for making this happen. I hope to be their and I reckon this will make for quite the sight. I sense a new banner for the site !  ;)

Is PN's limited space a factor for why this didn't happen at the open day or with this happening on a Sunday (Extra vehicles can afford to go), and/ or this such an occasion why NX have decided to almost go all out ?
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

andyr

Totally agree Tony about the 400Gt just a pity not one of the ex Central Coachways duo. 

Tony

Quote from: andyr on September 09, 2017, 10:43:10 AM
Totally agree Tony about the 400Gt just a pity not one of the ex Central Coachways duo.

At the moment we are expecting 51 vehicles. 18 from NX and 33 others including other local operators with Diamond, Central Buses and VIP hoping to attend

Westy

Aston Manor have mentioned on their Facebook that they wont be sending a vehicle as they will have their own event on.

ntw456

Tony

Quote from: ntw456 on September 09, 2017, 08:25:57 PM
I'm bringing 4407 from Tamworth

Brill. Can you come in via the Pershore Road entrance,  I'll be there parking people up, if you can be there by 09.30 it would help

ntw456

Other Walsall Tony

Quote from: Westy on September 09, 2017, 11:53:53 AM
Aston Manor have mentioned on their Facebook that they wont be sending a vehicle as they will have their own event on.
A pity as JOJ 222 would have been very welcome, I am sure!
Tony

MW

Managed to pop down for an hour or so. I was hovering around 4527. Got the electrics on and was dabbling with the destination, Outer Circle and JLR displays I put on. Also put V Festival on the Streetdeck.

I think I may have seen @John, not sure though.

First event I've gone to since YW in 2008. I'll definitely be attending more. Very nostalgic with the Gemini as a former driver and of course the Metrobuses. First time I've been on board 3225 as well. Not sure if it was someone on here who was manning 3225.

Met Mr Walcott after a while an all.

Jack

Quote from: MW on September 10, 2017, 03:21:59 PM
Managed to pop down for an hour or so. I was hovering around 4527. Got the electrics on and was dabbling with the destination, Outer Circle and JLR displays I put on. Also put V Festival on the Streetdeck.

I think I may have seen @John, not sure though.

First event I've gone to since YW in 2008. I'll definitely be attending more. Very nostalgic with the Gemini as a former driver and of course the Metrobuses. First time I've been on board 3225 as well. Not sure if it was someone on here who was manning 3225.

Met Mr Walcott after a while an all.
I was on 4527. But it was stuck on the 58.
Got aload of photos of 1415 displaying the 33. Very nostalgic. Played with 6832 and managed to get the 52 on it. Good day apart from the brats who were constantly beeping the horn on 5514.
Weirdly got told off for going on 4282 even though there wasn't any 'no entry' signs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk