News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Arriva January service changes

Started by winston, November 09, 2015, 11:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

PD0000478/2 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH
Variation Accepted: Operating between Staffordshire University and Lichfield Bus Station given service number 825/824/829 effective from 03-Jan-2016. To amend Timetable.

LG

Quote from: Winston on November 11, 2015, 09:01:21 PM
They can't be, it is only a timetable change on the 1 & 2 VOSA registration above, not route as well

Well the route wont change just the timetable

winston

Quote from: LG on November 17, 2015, 06:29:36 PM
Well the route wont change just the timetable

Obviously! As per my reply

Bob

They'll just drive people to the train. Both 1 & 2 are never on time in Walsall take a ridiculously long route ( they've basically cut the frequent fast link ) & the changes are pretty unpopular and don't really benefit anyone. To be fair they've turned them to shit....

LG

Quote from: Winston on November 17, 2015, 06:30:50 PM
Obviously! As per my reply

What I mean is the route is registered from dog in tree to walsall as per the registration as 1/2/2E.

So maybe they could just change the timetable

winston

Quote from: LG on November 17, 2015, 08:50:00 PM
What I mean is the route is registered from dog in tree to walsall as per the registration as 1/2/2E.

So maybe they could just change the timetable

They are only changing the timetable

Bob

Making it even worse if that's possible lol?

LG

Quote from: Winston on November 17, 2015, 08:56:44 PM
They are only changing the timetable

I chrcked with my friend today and he says definately going back to original routes

winston

Quote from: LG on November 18, 2015, 04:53:50 PM
I chrcked with my friend today and he says definately going back to original routes

The VOSA registrations say otherwise (timetable only), unless there is another registration yet to be published

Bob

Well with the 70 coming back & the X70  being reduced to mainly an off peak daytime service which will probably die, the possibility of the 1 &2 going back to original routes, the X60 probably going etc it looks like a lot of things are going to go back to pretty much what they used to be. Why don't arriva admit they haven't got a f#####g clue lol? Can't see the 61 lasting either.  And the pointless 74B. ..

Cheese

Quote from: Winston on November 18, 2015, 04:58:41 PM
The VOSA registrations say otherwise (timetable only), unless there is another registration yet to be published

VOSA are wrong as ever...  Was looking at the registration change today, routes definitely back to what they were pre-changes.  Didn't look at timetables, suspect frequencies as now.

Bob

Like I say shows how hopeless they are...constantly messing with the services how are passengers supposed to keep up

winston

Quote from: Cheese on November 18, 2015, 08:21:14 PM
VOSA are wrong as ever...  Was looking at the registration change today, routes definitely back to what they were pre-changes.  Didn't look at timetables, suspect frequencies as now.

Thanks for the confirmation @Cheese, that clears that one up at least

Adam 404

Quote from: Bob on November 18, 2015, 07:59:10 PM
Well with the 70 coming back & the X70  being reduced to mainly an off peak daytime service which will probably die, the possibility of the 1 &2 going back to original routes, the X60 probably going etc it looks like a lot of things are going to go back to pretty much what they used to be. Why don't arriva admit they haven't got a f#####g clue lol? Can't see the 61 lasting either.  And the pointless 74B. ..

2E will no longer serve Pye Green
70, 70E & X70. 70 will go via Cheslyn Hay, 70E are the evening journey's.

Bob

Crikey it seems like they're always changing services! Where will the 70E run to and from?  And evening service?  Thought the last one was about 730?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk