News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Walsall Community Transport

Started by NXWM Spectra, April 09, 2014, 10:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: Westy on November 10, 2022, 12:02:34 PMHas service 25 been rerouted to miss out the Forest Estate in Leamore?

Took them a year & a reminder on Facebook, but no bus now serves the Forest Estate. 

Closest being Harden Road or Bloxwich Road!

Obviously no one wants a bus down there now!

Wumpty

Quote from: Westy on January 03, 2023, 10:33:41 AMTook them a year & a reminder on Facebook, but no bus now serves the Forest Estate.

Closest being Harden Road or Bloxwich Road!

Obviously no one wants a bus down there now!
One incarnation of the WMT/WMB 374 used to serve elements of the Harden and Forest Estates in the 90s (sometime around the bus strikes IIRC). I'm sure TWM/NXWM have tried variations too.

Not a particularly busy area for patronage.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Westy

Quote from: Wumpty on January 03, 2023, 01:28:45 PMOne incarnation of the WMT/WMB 374 used to serve elements of the Harden and Forest Estates in the 90s (sometime around the bus strikes IIRC). I'm sure TWM/NXWM have tried variations too.

Not a particularly busy area for patronage.
Even the old Travel A2Z were there as well!

Westy

Intriguing to notice, while new timetable posters have been put up at stops in my area, to reference the x51 change from Sunday, it appears one late afternoon journey on the Wct 25 has been rerouted to serve Bloxwich Road & guessing here, the full length of Harden Road.

Any reason why?

I'm taking a guess ASB related, but I'm surprised the diversion has come that far down, as I didn't think was an issue with Chantry Avenue?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk