News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Req Flickr Horsecart (R.Deloyde)

Started by winston, June 05, 2012, 11:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transport_photos/

Does anyone know if R.Deloyde has re-located his photo collection elsewhere on another photo site? He used to make regular visits to Miller Street and built a large collection of various TWM/NXWM reserve/withdrawn vehicle collections. It say's he's no longer active on Flickr anymore on the above link.

If anyone know's of an alternative web address, could they post a link please

Gareth

I had a message from him via flickr a couple of weeks ago, under a different username.
He is hoping to be back soon, but doesnt know when or with what username.

His photos are sadly missed, such a vast collection of Miller Street and Bus garage demolitions.

winston

Quote from: Gareth on June 06, 2012, 12:55:51 AM
I had a message from him via flickr a couple of weeks ago, under a different username.
He is hoping to be back soon, but doesnt know when or with what username.

His photos are sadly missed, such a vast collection of Miller Street and Bus garage demolitions.

Thanks for the update Gareth! Yes, I used to enjoy his collections of withdraw/reserve photo's and he made regular visits to Miller St, let's hope he makes a return in some shape or form

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk