News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Plc

Started by winston, March 26, 2015, 08:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Tony on December 24, 2022, 09:57:53 PMPerhaps you need to check your facts, there's a lot more Euro 6 vehicles at Tividale. All the ex Claribel vehicles for a start
I'm sure they can move stuff around by then, Kiddie and Redditch have some Euro 6 stuff that could be swapped for B7's.

winston

Quote from: Jack on January 05, 2023, 07:39:04 PMI'm sure they can move stuff around by then, Kiddie and Redditch have some Euro 6 stuff that could be swapped for B7's.
The majority of the Euro 6 buses at both Kiddie & Redditch are already employed on commercial routes & TfWM tenders. 

Rotala have plans in place for bolstering Diamond WM's Euro 6 fleet for 1/5/23

Coventrybususer95

Anyone know if rotala have brought out the bus arm of go goodwins?
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on April 15, 2023, 10:09:10 AMAnyone know if rotala have brought out the bus arm of go goodwins?
Rotala have not acquired the bus operating arm of Go Goodwins. 

winston

hlliwmai

I've noticed they haven't acquired anymore companies yet as this time 12 months ago they had just purchased Claribels then a month or so later they purchased Johnson's there are chinese whispers floating around that Rotala are looking at or have looked at Chaserider although this could just be smoke and mirrors 

winston

Contracts have been conditionally exchanged between Rotala & TfGM for the sale of Bolton Depot & 134 current DBNW buses for transfer to the RV Pool, the remaining 56 buses at DBNW will be retained by Rotala:

http://otp.investis.com/clients/uk/rotala/rns/regulatory-story.aspx?cid=182&newsid=1691633

winston

winston

Certain Senior Rotala directors looking to take the company private:

The Company announces that it has received an indicative proposal from certain of its directors, being Simon Dunn, Bob Dunn and John Gunn, its Chief Executive, Managing Director - North West, and Non-Executive Chair respectively, (together, the "Director Offerors") in relation to a possible offer of 63.5 pence per share, payable in cash, for the Company (the "Proposal"). 

https://www.lse.co.uk/rns/ROL/announcement-regarding-possible-offer-x134uij3laqyleg.html

Stu

Possible Rotala PLC sale to directors moves ahead

https://cbwmagazine.com/possible-rotala-plc-sale-to-directors-moves-ahead/

QuoteThe acquisition of the entire share capital of Rotala PLC by a number of existing directors and associates looks set to take place, with shareholders likely to accept the offer
There has been progress towards the acquisition of Rotala PLC by the newly-formed Rotala Group, a newly incorporated entity directly and indirectly owned and controlled by Simon Dunn, Robert Dunn, John Gunn, the spouses of Simon Dunn and Robert Dunn, and Wengen Pension Plan. An initial announcement was released by Rotala on 19 September regarding a possible cash offer for the company, and the boards of RGL and Rotala now say that they reached agreement on the terms and conditions of a recommended acquisition under which Rotala Group (RGL) will acquire the entire issued and to be issued share capital of Rotala PLC.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk