News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Routes by depot for nxwm

Started by leewhayward29, March 22, 2015, 07:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leewhayward29

Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

leewhayward29

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Liberator9

Certainly up to January 2015 - Only differences would be that the 243/244 is now E200s and that the 154 will need to be added on + the 9 is now E400MMC.

leewhayward29

Quote from: Liberator9 on March 22, 2015, 07:58:06 PM
Certainly up to January 2015 - Only differences would be that the 243/244 is now E200s and that the 154 will need to be added on + the 9 is now E400MMC.

thanks

Tara4352

tc

Quote from: Liberator9 on March 22, 2015, 07:54:49 PM
See this link for a full list  :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tZHoQDUm1HwOAZvQhE50A5A/htmlview

Just for the record the NXC 42 is operated by Merc 0405N's on Saturdays only.  ;)

Kiewii

And the 654 split up into the 54 & 64A/C

Ally

Quote from: Liberator9 on March 22, 2015, 07:54:49 PM
See this link for a full list  :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tZHoQDUm1HwOAZvQhE50A5A/htmlview

It does also omit the NXC 771 school route which I believe is still Nuneaton, St. Thomas Moore School to Keresley Village. It uses a bus off the 16/16A allocation (goes NIS from Keresley to Nuneaton then does the 771 back). For some reason the route doesn't show on the NXC website (hence why I can't confirm if it's still terminating at Keresley Village) but it does definitely still run as I was following a Gemini on it a few days back.
Hope this helps!
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

broma1k

The 654 is split into the 54 & the 68A/C

Stu

The 154 doesn't commence until 26th April, so shouldn't be added to the list until then.

Quote from: Ally on March 23, 2015, 12:34:25 AM
It does also omit the NXC 771 school route which I believe is still Nuneaton, St. Thomas Moore School to Keresley Village. It uses a bus off the 16/16A allocation (goes NIS from Keresley to Nuneaton then does the 771 back). For some reason the route doesn't show on the NXC website (hence why I can't confirm if it's still terminating at Keresley Village) but it does definitely still run as I was following a Gemini on it a few days back.
Hope this helps!

There's no information on this route on the NWM website either. If someone else can confirm the terminus points and the usual allocation, then I'll add it to the list.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Ally

Quote from: Stu on March 23, 2015, 07:04:17 PM
There's no information on this route on the NWM website either. If someone else can confirm the terminus points and the usual allocation, then I'll add it to the list.
I've just found a document referring to the 771 as it happens and it does still terminate in Keresley Village (just not in the same place as the 16/16A) on the PM journey, but seems to begin at Ash Green on the AM one, it does still use buses from the allocation of the 16/16A (I often see the PM bus running dead from Keresley to Nuneaton).
Document Link: http://apps.warwickshire.gov.uk/api/documents/WCCC-618-202

By the looks of it, the service reference was deleted when it became a school pass only service, it used to be available to everyone!
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

GeminiFan1991

What's the difference between BC's 9 route and PE's 9 route ?! I always thought their was one 9 route (Birmingham - Stourbridge) and it is now operated by PE.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: BusFan on March 23, 2015, 09:34:55 PM
What's the difference between BC's 9 route and PE's 9 route ?! I always thought their was one 9 route (Birmingham - Stourbridge) and it is now operated by PE.

I believe BC operate a few peak journeys only.

GeminiFan1991

Effectively a 9E if you will, good ol BC always willing to help
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk