News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

There's a display for '31E Bloxwich - Part Journey ', but is there officially one saying '31E Walsall - Part Journey ', as I've haven't seen one.

(The one I caught at Bloxwich,  to save me a walk, showed the normal 31 to Walsall via Bloxwich  display,  even though it started from there!)

Tony

Quote from: Westy on September 23, 2021, 05:38:48 PM
There's a display for '31E Bloxwich - Part Journey ', but is there officially one saying '31E Walsall - Part Journey ', as I've haven't seen one.

(The one I caught at Bloxwich,  to save me a walk, showed the normal 31 to Walsall via Bloxwich  display,  even though it started from there!)

Why would you have one saying Walsall - Part Journey?

DJ

Quote from: Westy on September 23, 2021, 05:38:48 PM

No, there's only a regular '31 Walsall' display. It wouldn't make any difference, there's no difference between getting on a short that starts at Bloxwich, and getting on one that's started at Mossley. They're both doing the exact same route from that point onwards.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Michael Bevan

One of the electric Centro's has made it's debut in service today in the form of 30922 on the 16. It did the 15:55 off West Bromwich to Birmingham if anyone wants a photo.

Trident 4194

@Simon Dunn just a heads up the front destination blinds on 20050 aren't working

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on October 01, 2021, 10:51:04 PM
@Simon Dunn just a heads up the front destination blinds on 20050 aren't working

Thank you - I will report it now

Trident 4194

I somehow doubt its acceptable for drivers on the 4H to display short workings park up pretend you've broken down (lift the rear up) for 15 minutes whilst you have a fag and walk around? The bus in question is still in operation, and as I don't want to get the driver in trouble I would like to politely ask @Simon Dunn to make sure the buses are running the full route, as I doubt you enjoy paying drivers to not do their job.

Simon Dunn

We will look through the tracking now. 

ellspurs

Quote from: Simon Dunn on October 02, 2021, 05:59:12 AM
Thank you - I will report it now

If this one is service 125 branded (patchily) then it still isn't working today.

If not, one of the 125 branded vehicles doesn't have their display working. Couldn't see which one as it was infront of me in that mess of congestion in Kidderminster thanks to the burst water main.

Trident 4194

Quote from: ellspurs on October 06, 2021, 05:02:05 PM
If this one is service 125 branded (patchily) then it still isn't working today.

If not, one of the 125 branded vehicles doesn't have their display working. Couldn't see which one as it was infront of me in that mess of congestion in Kidderminster thanks to the burst water main.

No I reported a tividale solo. You must be referring to one of the 3 streetlites. Also today 30001 is on the 202 with a piece of paper as the display

Michael Bevan

30805 is out for the first time today since conversion to electric on the 40.

the trainbasher

Is it true 30804 has took the VRM that was previously on 14015 (WET859) or is it a dodgy edit to bustimes?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

DJ

Quote from: the trainbasher on October 13, 2021, 01:21:23 AM
Is it true 30804 has took the VRM that was previously on 14015 (WET859) or is it a dodgy edit to bustimes?

That's correct. (Not my photo)

winston

Bolton's Volvo B7RLE 30850 was parked up in Tividale depot earlier, assume a recent transfer.

Also, work going on over the road on John's Lane, site looks to have been largely cleared of scrappers.

DJ

Quote from: winston on November 22, 2021, 11:31:24 PM
Bolton's Volvo B7RLE 30850 was parked up in Tividale depot earlier, assume a recent transfer.

Also, work going on over the road on John's Lane, site looks to have been largely cleared of scrappers.

The 'scrap' vehicles were all cleared out a while ago, it's being used for regular fleet parking whilst resurfacing work is ongoing at the main yard. It has been secured with new fencing and other measures, just in case the scrotes return with their lighters for round 3!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk