News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love Walsall buses

30949 was on the 31/32 today link in photo page

I pass the tividale depot on a regular basis I have noticed on the the lower car park towards the back 2 gemnis in TFL colours ,greenbus , 2 presidents in diamond livery what's the story on these , the two presidents are these the ex first midland red buses used on the 141 service from new street station

winston

Quote from: 2900 on December 10, 2018, 10:12:53 AM
I pass the tividale depot on a regular basis I have noticed on the the lower car park towards the back 2 gemnis in TFL colours ,greenbus , 2 presidents in diamond livery what's the story on these , the two presidents are these the ex first midland red buses used on the 141 service from new street station

The Gemini's will most likely be VDL/Gemini's ex Wessex (new to Arriva London), 40210 & 40211 are the only two VOR still in allover red.

The Presidents will be from 40540-3, 40540 & 40543 are the two in Diamond Livery, 40541 & 40542 are in Green Preston bus livery

Martin

KU52RXT BEEN rear ended in Dudley as I went past the scene the whole of the rear end was caved in by a huge arctic.
National Express Buses in photographs. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Martin.Morris25/members/

Jack

Quote from: Martin on December 10, 2018, 03:54:26 PM
KU52RXT BEEN rear ended in Dudley as I went past the scene the whole of the rear end was caved in by a huge arctic.
Hopefully it will be withdrawn and scrapped, an awful Dart.

DJ

Quote from: Jack on December 10, 2018, 05:12:50 PM
Hopefully it will be withdrawn and scrapped, an awful Dart.

Agreed, it's a rattly, bumpy, noisy mess, although it isn't too bad speed wise. Very uncomfortable to ride though.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

I saw this Hanson liveried single deck being dragged back to tividale depot at tesco burnt tree the rear had severe damage more so on the right side , I did think no way they gona repair that , parts fodder now me finks.

Jack

Quote from: StourValley98 on December 11, 2018, 12:23:05 AM
Agreed, it's a rattly, bumpy, noisy mess, although it isn't too bad speed wise. Very uncomfortable to ride though.
See my review of it in the review thread from the 30th June. It's a vile Dart.

winston

Has anyone seen 30943 lately? Is that still in Diamond Blue or has is gained TfWM livery?

I understand 30949 was due to receive TfWM as well. Not seen that for a while.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Winston on December 20, 2018, 11:04:06 PM
Has anyone seen 30943 lately? Is that still in Diamond Blue or has is gained TfWM livery?

I understand 30949 was due to receive TfWM as well. Not seen that for a while.
It was on the 4H a couple of days ago if that helps

winston

Trident 4194

cris 99

30943 is still branded for 4/4H and was out yestrerday
17//72/73/97/X12

DJ

Yet another bus refuses to scan and accept my Network pass on my Swift card, 30638 this time. Already called up about it and they don't seem to care. What a joke.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

winston

Solo's 20539 & 20828 appear to be recent withdrawals parked up in John St yard. 40540-3 ex Preston are all in John St along with at least 3 ex Wessex VDL / Gemini's. A number of scrappers appear to have left from the bottom of the yard & half the existing office block has been demolished.

In the main depot, there's an allover white DF Streetlite, an allover white Mercedes Tourismo coach (12204?), Solo 20055 is still in Regal Busways livery and 30201 is still parked up, all are in the VOR section nearest the road.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk