News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark114

Yes that's true but I believe it's better on one particular route so if you need this or any fleet number you can find it because of the route that's it's working but having said that other people will have different views on it

Trident 4194

@Simon Dunn as has been reported by another member today a value branded  broke down whilst 30407 missed out part of a trip too. This is incredibly bad of your best buses to be so unreliable surely? Do Volvo need to be contacted about this??

Jack

Quote from: Trident 4194 on August 23, 2018, 05:20:51 PM
@Simon Dunn as has been reported by another member today a value branded  broke down whilst 30407 missed out part of a trip too. This is incredibly bad of your best buses to be so unreliable surely? Do Volvo need to be contacted about this??
It was parked at a sharp angle with cones around it. The bus station supervisor told the driver of my X10 to reverse out.

Not major but 30852 is on the 4H again today with its interior lights flashing like a disco.

Jack6101

Caught a blue 13 plate b7 earlier on the 42
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Dom

Quote from: Jack6101 on August 24, 2018, 05:52:50 PM
Caught a blue 13 plate b7 earlier on the 42

And? Hardly like it's not to be expected.

V89MOA

Quote from: Dom on August 24, 2018, 07:24:23 PM
And? Hardly like it's not to be expected.
Could've sworn this was the general Tividale discussion thread, rather than unusual workings  ??? ???

Dom

Quote from: V89MOA on August 24, 2018, 07:50:10 PM
Could've sworn this was the general Tividale discussion thread, rather than unusual workings  ??? ???

Calm down! Simply saying that making a point of a standard liveried bus on a WM Bus route. It's going to happen so its hardly necessary to mention it!

I love Walsall buses

Just saw a picture of 30966 on the main site and it seems the front of the bus is in diamond livery but the rest is still in ex central bus livery with diamond stickers on

So my point is why don't they paint it fully I know there going to have to wait because there going to pain some buses for the new 31/32 route but after that I accspect they should be in next for paint

Steveminor

I believe it had front end damage & so had another scrapped enviro front grafted on

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Steveminor on August 29, 2018, 08:19:28 AM
I believe it had front end damage & so had another scrapped enviro front grafted on
Oh ok didn't know that

I love Walsall buses

Just saw the diamond timetable and in my opinion I think it is going to do well

John

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on August 30, 2018, 11:17:41 PM
Just saw the new joined timetable at lower farm for the 32 and it seems on Saturday there is on at I think after 8:30 and the next one is about after 21:00 so I don't why it's wat I've seen in lower farm so I don't know if they will be doing a lot of the 31 routes then it's just my opinion

What??

cris 99

that makes aboslutlely no sense at all
17//72/73/97/X12

cris 99

this guy seems to comment on every single thread even though he has no clue what hes actually talking about  :-* :-*
17//72/73/97/X12

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: cris 99 on August 31, 2018, 09:17:17 AM
this guy seems to comment on every single thread even though he has no clue what hes actually talking about  :-* :-*
What I'm saying is there's a big gap between 8:00 and 21:00 on Saturdays

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk