News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Westy

Do Tividale vehicles have access to Kiddy displays?

Just saw '302 Hales Park via Bewdley' on an out of service vehicle in Leamore!

Matt.N0056

Quote from: Westy on June 26, 2017, 06:56:18 AM
Do Tividale vehicles have access to Kiddy displays?

Just saw '302 Hales Park via Bewdley' on an out of service vehicle in Leamore!

Mobitec have all 3 depots destinations on them

Kevin

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 24, 2017, 11:22:57 AM
Ex arriva bus was on 12 at 10:05

By 11:05 they had got a solo on well done

Arriva bus back on 12 by 15:30. Do they get fined for this?

Why would they? For putting one of their buses on one of their routes?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4194

Quote from: Kevin on June 26, 2017, 07:39:33 AM
Why would they? For putting one of their buses on one of their routes?

Thought the contract/ tender required 60/10 reg solos

the trainbasher

To solve the problem over what tenders required

Tenders specified since April 2017 have had in them that they must give a price for non Euro V as well as Euro V

They were all assessed on the Euro V price

They were all let on the Euro V price with the condition that Euro V is allocated to the routes within 6 months

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

winston

There was a MAN / Centro with route route 40 on the LED's hooked up to the Totals tow truck, saw it by Russell's Hall Hospital heading towards Kingswinford, Kiddi bound poss??

BusFan94

I thought that al Diamond Solos were Just branded aw Diamond well I'm wrong I saw ??54BUF still in Blue Diamond Livery On the 65 as I was walking back from Darlaston Town Centre and last week saw a Red Diamond branded Dart on either the 310 or 65 from down School Street. Also Solo's seem to be the allocation on the 310 now
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Quote from: BusFan94 on June 30, 2017, 08:39:13 PM
I thought that al Diamond Solos were Just branded aw Diamond well I'm wrong I saw ??54BUF still in Blue Diamond Livery On the 65 as I was walking back from Darlaston Town Centre and last week saw a Red Diamond branded Dart on either the 310 or 65 from down School Street. Also Solo's seem to be the allocation on the 310 now
20837 is the one with the "Blue Diamond" logo. They're still yet  to remove the "Blue" part of the logo.
Services operated from Redditch used to be Red Diamond, Long Arce used to be Central Connect then later Blue Diamond, Tividale used to be Black Diamond and services around Solihull signatute (they are still signature services, but only a couple of the buses are in the signature livery now).
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

Quote from: BusFan94 on June 30, 2017, 08:39:13 PM
Diamond still have number of vehicles in both black and red, not forgetting the Ex Arriva buses which still need repainting. It will still be a while until Diamond are completely one livery colour.

Matt.N0056

Quote from: 2206 on June 30, 2017, 08:45:39 PM
20837 is the one with the "Blue Diamond" logo. They're still yet  to remove the "Blue" part of the logo.
Services operated from Redditch used to be Red Diamond, Long Arce used to be Central Connect then later Blue Diamond, Tividale used to be Black Diamond and services around Solihull signatute (they are still signature services, but only a couple of the buses are in the signature livery now).

Streetlites on Signature will be getting a bit of Signature branding

BN

Trident 4194

Wonder if diamond plan on expanding the amount of services the monthly ticket is valid on. Especially as the 142 was withdrawn, surely the 13 and 17 should be accepted

winston

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 17, 2017, 12:59:22 PM
Wonder if diamond plan on expanding the amount of services the monthly ticket is valid on. Especially as the 142 was withdrawn, surely the 13 and 17 should be accepted

The 13 & 17 are tendered services, if you're referring to 'Value' monthly tickets, they are valid on commercial services only

Trident 4194

Quote from: Winston on July 17, 2017, 01:12:20 PM
The 13 & 17 are tendered services, if you're referring to 'Value' monthly tickets, they are valid on commercial services only

Oh I see thanks for that information. That makes a lot of sense now

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk