News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dose anyone know what way the 72 will be diverted tonight. Or if they'll use the same route as NX?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Tony

Quote from: Winston on April 04, 2016, 01:33:57 AM
The Tividale & Preston ones must being built together then, the 1st Preston one hasn't arrived at Heysham as yet. If that's the case, the Tividale one has snuck in though the docks as well without being spotted.

At least one of Tividale's is here, there's a photo on Facebook of it

winston

Quote from: Tony on April 04, 2016, 07:04:49 PM
At least one of Tividale's is here, there's a photo on Facebook of it

Looking at the fleetnumbers, Tividale's were the last four of the batch of 10, but their delivery appears to have been brought forward

the trainbasher

What's the odds of them not getting allocated to the 226?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

winston

Quote from: the trainbasher on April 04, 2016, 09:43:31 PM
What's the odds of them not getting allocated to the 226?

The 226 couldn't support the new vehicles

Will

@Tony, those pictures you've seen on Facebook of the Streetlites are the ones that are in Redditch unless you've seen different ones?
Stourbridge   125

Ash

Some people may have caught a glimpse of one of the new streetlites for Tividale as it was taken on a photoshoot and was later parked up in West Bromwich Bus Station for a short while.

winston

Quote from: Ash on April 04, 2016, 10:43:39 PM
Some people may have caught a glimpse of one of the new streetlites for Tividale as it was taken on a photoshoot and was later parked up in West Bromwich Bus Station.

How many have been delivered? I thought Preston were originally having theirs first.

Ash

Quote from: Winston on April 04, 2016, 10:47:06 PM
How many have been delivered? I thought Preston were originally having theirs first.

The ones that are on the latest April fleet list changes for Rotala.

winston

Quote from: Ash on April 04, 2016, 11:05:43 PM
The ones that are on the latest April fleet list changes for Rotala.

The fleetchanges are for March, the previous batch of 65 plate Streetlites were all showing on the Feb fleet changes (bar 32214), yet the last four at Redditch have only recently been delivered & entered service & Atherton only received it's allover blue example mid last week

Trident 4194

Kevin

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 05, 2016, 07:47:04 AM
I wouldn't mind them on 16/50?

I would. As would people that use the route.
Streetlite + Hill (of which there are many on the 16) = painful
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4194

Quote from: Kevin on April 05, 2016, 07:49:46 AM
I would. As would people that use the route.
Streetlite + Hill (of which there are many on the 16) = painful

Hehe
@Kevin you have any idea what fleet number buses are on 16 today. Hoping no ex Redditch crap

Tony

Quote from: Will on April 04, 2016, 10:09:06 PM
@Tony, those pictures you've seen on Facebook of the Streetlites are the ones that are in Redditch unless you've seen different ones?

Come on.. I know better than that. One of the staff at Tividale has posted a photo of a 16 plate one on his timeline under the words New toy

the trainbasher

I find sitting on the ex Redditch "red" urbans very therapeutic

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk