News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomf1993

No happy with Diamond at all, waiting at Blackenall Church for the 1709 29, it comes in at 1707, due out 1709 we dont leave till 1711, now after I done my Tesco shopping walk down to Walsall Bus Stn , 1755 29 , a Dart SLF and a TWM bus come down the road but dont come in the stn they shoot off down the street, their is a optare solo on the stand down the street I say to the Centro controller their what going on with the 1755 29, she says no idea one just went down their, I say to her the 1755 one is the solo on the stand down the road I know this as its that bus that does the 1755 trip, she goes their gets him to move, she comes back to say his coming, he pulls in at 1806 the time the next bus is due out, he says to her the centro controller he had permission for a break lol

Disgraceful. she kept saying sorry to us the passengers, she should not be sorry, its the bloody driver who should be sorry, she said their is enough trouble as it is, they be going sooner or later....

Trident 4194

30639-142 made light work of muck lows hill

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tomf1993 on February 16, 2016, 06:35:59 PM
No happy with Diamond at all, waiting at Blackenall Church for the 1709 29, it comes in at 1707, due out 1709 we dont leave till 1711, now after I done my Tesco shopping walk down to Walsall Bus Stn , 1755 29 , a Dart SLF and a TWM bus come down the road but dont come in the stn they shoot off down the street, their is a optare solo on the stand down the street I say to the Centro controller their what going on with the 1755 29, she says no idea one just went down their, I say to her the 1755 one is the solo on the stand down the road I know this as its that bus that does the 1755 trip, she goes their gets him to move, she comes back to say his coming, he pulls in at 1806 the time the next bus is due out, he says to her the centro controller he had permission for a break lol

Disgraceful. she kept saying sorry to us the passengers, she should not be sorry, its the bloody driver who should be sorry, she said their is enough trouble as it is, they be going sooner or later....

Drivers have had to have a break. It's illegal if failing to do so

Tomf1993

Excuse me, the driver had a break earlier on in the day as per his duty card. and as the Centro controller said.

Tomf1993

Besides when that driver showed up, I know him, he always arrives and never leaves on time.

StourportSam

Quote from: Tomf1993 on February 16, 2016, 06:35:59 PM

For goodness sake - the buses ran didn't they? The first bus was 2 minutes late and the second one 11 minutes late. Those sort of delays happen with every bus company up and down the country, unfair to pick Diamond out in this case I'd say.

Tomf1993

This happens day after day after day, enough is enough, Diamond need to go and will be going. they anit like by Centro controllers either

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tomf1993 on February 18, 2016, 02:08:12 PM
This happens day after day after day, enough is enough, Diamond need to go and will be going. they anit like by Centro controllers either

I doubt you can make diamond disappear. Your accusations are ridiculous

Tomf1993

Im not making them disappear, their own poor levels of service etc are doing it for them selves mate.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tomf1993 on February 18, 2016, 02:49:19 PM
Im not making them disappear, their own poor levels of service etc are doing it for them selves mate.

I use diamond every single day, never had a problem. I know Redditch operations are a mess, but tividale are absolutely fine

Tomf1993

I thought the same thing, but no any more.

Trident 4194

The 142 and 54 never actually inter worked?

Also 192 is swapping with 142 stand in Halesowen, good luck getting a man in there without its back end sticking out... Going to be very tight

PM

Quote from: Trident 4194 on February 20, 2016, 11:38:20 AM
The 142 and 54 never actually inter worked?

Also 192 is swapping with 142 stand in Halesowen, good luck getting a man in there without its back end sticking out... Going to be very tight

002 B7RLE's are longer and manage just fine!

Trident 4194

Quote from: DiamondDart on February 20, 2016, 12:06:53 PM
002 B7RLE's are longer and manage just fine!

That's not as tight angle, 192 will have to do complete swing, 002 doesn't come from same direction as 192 will.

Westy

Any reason why a Black Diamond Long Dart would decide to stop in the slow lane of the BCR with hazards on, wait for a B7Lre to pass it, then continue on its merry way?

I thought it had broken down initially.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk