News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

Quote from: Trident 4194 on May 09, 2015, 12:05:19 PM
Anyone know if the 4H inter works with the 4? Or could tell me if 30492 was the 4H from Halesowen to Walsall when would it be likely to see it in Halesowen again. Thank you

The 4 and 4H do not interwork.

Trident 4609

301/2 branded on the 40 today. Passed me in Stone Cross earlier

tank90

Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Trident 4194

Trident 4194

Quote from: Matt on May 29, 2015, 07:04:09 PM
Black diamond bus on fire on coombes hill apparently, heading there now to investigate

Probably 30439! Hope not

fleetline6477

Are the 142 and / or 202 now back at Tividale?

the trainbasher

Yes they've been back for over a month or two

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on June 04, 2015, 06:25:09 PM
20502 on the 002

I think that the dart working on the 002 comes off the 1450 282 ex Gornal...I need to check though

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

the trainbasher

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 04, 2015, 07:43:08 PM
20602 is back at Tividale and was on the 142 today

http://www.busphotography.co.uk/picture.php?/3339

Can't see picture your website doesn't let me scroll down on diamond vehicles

the trainbasher

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 04, 2015, 07:46:25 PM
Can't see picture your website doesn't let me scroll down on diamond vehicles

the Rotala link shows the complete list on there

Trident 4194

the trainbasher

bususer12

20913 presumably the 1750 ex dudley arrived at russells hall hospital at 1825, throwing out black smoke once again. Nice to get covered in fumes as the bus drives off.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk