News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Probably 30854 as that is usually on the 4

Ash

Quote from: Solo1 on March 21, 2015, 11:42:45 PM
I'm sure I saw a diamond repainted 3085?today on 4 's one of the ex Redditch ones dhp or something like
that as I was waiting for a bus over the road so only had a quick look as it passed

The bus you seen would of been 30858 which was on the 4 on Saturday.

Solo1

Cheese

winston

Cheese

Quote from: Winston on March 23, 2015, 06:50:42 PM
It's a place Rotala use for engine rebuilds etc

I did wonder, did seem rather new to be going for scrap unless it has suffered some major problem.

the trainbasher

20502 and[/u] I 20867 were on the 226 today. Shocking Allocation for a solo route!

Quote from: Cheese on March 23, 2015, 07:16:39 PM
I did wonder, did seem rather new to be going for scrap unless it has suffered some major problem.

You would get my hopes up :(

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 23, 2015, 07:23:07 PM
20502 and[/u] I 20867 were on the 226 today. Shocking Allocation for a solo route!

You would get my hopes up :(

You moan at solos, and now you moan at darts! What do you expect on there? Centros, b7rles, Royales? You would probably still Moan then though aswell. I'm sorry but the 226 is highly the most important diamond routes

the trainbasher

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 23, 2015, 07:46:13 PM
You moan at solos, and now you moan at darts! What do you expect on there? Centros, b7rles, Royales? You would probably still Moan then though aswell. I'm sorry but the 226 is highly the most important diamond routes

I was being sarcastic! Some decent, working darts would do...something like the 54 plate ones that diamond have...not PVS dodgers. :)

Although some Royales would be nicer! :)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

tank90

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 23, 2015, 08:00:32 PM
I was being sarcastic! Some decent, working darts would do...something like the 54 plate ones that diamond have...not PVS dodgers. :)

Although some Royales would be nicer! :)

Would you be speaking of the Ex First ones at Kidderminster?
If so what would Kidderminster get in return?
I personally think Rotala need to invest to replace worn out buses and not move them around all the time. I say this as the 54 plates will be turning 11 years old and won't last for ever. And those Kiddie Darts aren't that healthly due to the routes they get used on which have put pressure on them. The ideal would have the six 54 plates bought but like everything else First had a price for those that was too much.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Trident 4194

The value branded buses are a disgrace. Should have kept them away from walsall. Worst buses ever, so slow

the trainbasher

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 24, 2015, 06:12:49 PM
The value branded buses are a disgrace. Should have kept them away from walsall. Worst buses ever, so slow

here's a suggestion...put them on the 226...we'll be able to have some decent buses!

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 24, 2015, 06:17:16 PM
here's a suggestion...put them on the 226...we'll be able to have some decent buses!

Your welcome to the ****

Trident 4194

Tividale needs some e300s, at least there decent,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk