News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: hlliwmai on December 22, 2022, 11:39:05 PMGood! That branding has looked an awful mess for a long time!

The rest of them 16 branded need de-branding now alongside the 40 branded' 32308 and 32309 they look a right mess as well! @Simon Dunn remove the branding off the 40 they are a state sort them out!
Or they could just do what they did to the 226 and rebrand them like that... 32130 looks really smart would look silly leaving that as the only one branded.

18WilliamsLi

32231 transfered to tividale as I thought I saw it on 82 but unsure

WalsallBuses2007

The 45 on sundays interworks with the 16A

Rachvince53

Looks like the 27 & 82 interwork at Wolverhampton end on Sundays (and presumably evenings too). Not sure if the daytime Mon-Sat will interwork with another service.

Rachvince53

32127 is tracking on the 4H and 82 at the same time. Supposedly its on the 1230pm service to Wolverhampton AND the 1232pm service from Walsall to Hayley Green.!

Steveminor

Quote from: Rachvince53 on January 02, 2023, 01:08:05 PM32127 is tracking on the 4H and 82 at the same time. Supposedly its on the 1230pm service to Wolverhampton AND the 1232pm service from Walsall to Hayley Green.!
The fleet number of the bus is selected by the driver as he signs on (in the West Midlands) occasionally the driver may select the incorrect fleet number. This is usually picked up by inspectors who will get the driver to correct his/her mistake 

Rachvince53

Quote from: Steveminor on January 02, 2023, 09:54:14 PMThe fleet number of the bus is selected by the driver as he signs on (in the West Midlands) occasionally the driver may select the incorrect fleet number. This is usually picked up by inspectors who will get the driver to correct his/her mistake
32127 is again alternative tracking on the Diamond Bus tracker, this time on the DY17 and WB 45

Trident 4194

30878 running 10 minutes early on 4H and has missed out sainsburies in blackheath

hlliwmai

Westy

Besides Simon Dunn, does anyone from Tividale depot monitor this thread?

When was you made aware of the issues in Willenhall this morning?

The 326 drivers deserve a medal for keeping the service going today, despite what went on!(With a personal sacrifice by one driver I gather!)

hlliwmai

Quote from: Westy on January 12, 2023, 05:20:25 PMBesides Simon Dunn, does anyone from Tividale depot monitor this thread?

When was you made aware of the issues in Willenhall this morning?

The 326 drivers deserve a medal for keeping the service going today, despite what went on!(With a personal sacrifice by one driver I gather!)

I'm not entirely sure I believe one of the traffic office inspectors uses this forum but I can't be 100% I'm not sure but I think the Manager Director is on here too but again I'm not 100% sure 

Westy

Would I be correct in thinking the permanant allocation for the 326 is now Mellors, as I haven't seen anything else on there since the start of the year?

Trident 4194

@Simon Dunn i recommend a little word with the driver of 30409 who missed out the full route first thing this morning heading up Hayley green. This has been happening before too. Good chance it's the same driver. 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 19, 2023, 06:13:15 PM@Simon Dunn i recommend a little word with the driver of 30409 who missed out the full route first thing this morning heading up Hayley green. This has been happening before too. Good chance it's the same driver.
Do you know the exact time?

Rachvince53

0626 from Oldbury Interchange to Hayley Green.  Terminated at Hasbury.
Becomes 0658 from Hayley Green to Walsall.  Started from Hasbury, Uffmore Lane at 0659, 3 minutes early. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk