News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveminor

Covid 19 is a serious situation & one that will see staff shortages across all businesses (except airlines). It isnt down to one company managing things better than another. This is a time when ALL operators are pulling together. Richard you must know from your position what is going on obviously things which cannot be posted. Now is not the time to start playing blame games against ANY operator.

Trident 4194

Trident 4194

Dart paradise on the 4H today. 21108, 30886,30888,30961 - feel this may become the norm now the 40 doesn't use these anymore

Trident 4194

John

willr7

Does anyone know the reg's on the new StreetLite's (32311-8)

mark114

32311 BD20 ODM
32312 BD20 ODE
32313 BD20 ODC
32314 BD20 ODR
32315 BD20 ODS
32316 BD20 ODN
32317 BD20 ODO
32318 BD20 ODP

midlandred2003

Tony

Quote from: willr7 on April 03, 2020, 01:28:13 PM
Does anyone know the reg's on the new StreetLite's (32311-8)

What is the point of me typing everything up on the main site if it gets ignored

willr7

Quote from: Tony on April 03, 2020, 02:34:58 PM
What is the point of me typing everything up on the main site if it gets ignored

My Apologies, I hadn't thought to check your fleet list.
However, there are some errors as looking at a picture of 32318 it is registered as BD20 OCP, not 'ODP'

mark114

My apologies also Tony I only replied to Willr7 post as I had to see it myself on the fleet lists and thinking it was correct so I posted it again my apologies

danny

Love the street lite, may have missed it are these for any specific route or just appear on any tividale route
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

winston

Quote from: danny on April 03, 2020, 04:56:20 PM
Love the street lite, may have missed it are these for any specific route or just appear on any tividale route

Ultimately they're for B'ham City Centre routes i.e. 16/16w are still to be upgraded to Euro 6.

don

Quote from: richardjones210368 on March 14, 2020, 09:59:55 PM
Being in a privileged position to have seen the planning behind the sences that PLC's have been instructed to follow in the event of the contravirus moving to the next level of urgency I am not sure how explaining how PLC's were  told to prepare for the serious consequences of what was happening and what will happen can be as you have described as a rant. If the company you work for hasnt followed the correct government advise in its preparations then its failings will be all to see this is the same company that failed to run its 09.14 4H on time this morning which I was waiting for unlike a rival company why would my return be short when I am only posting the truth or do we not need to know that as for duty workings I can only comment from the position of working at a company that was once a rival to yours in the West Midlands perhaps our standards  were different to yours at the time I am very proud of my time at Midland Red West and its employees at the time under the leadership of the excellent Ken Mills perhaps the standards at your company today are somewhat different?

Richard - you must know from your involvement with the Mayor that public transport travel in the West Midlands is down by 87%. Do you actually expect commercial operators to operate a full service - there are no public transport operators in the country doing so. If they were, they'd be encouraging people to ignore the Government's instructions to the public.

I don't think we've heard any official comment from Rotala how they're dealing with it but as a smaller operator must be heavily affected.

I think you need to stop these daft rants - we are in a national crisis and it is no time to be moaning about anyone trying to provide a service in such difficult conditions. I sincerely hope you're following the coronavirus rules!!!

APOLOGIES - just realised Richard's was a post from earlier in March (before the general close down).
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

winston

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk