News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love Walsall buses

got on a late night diamond yesterday and a young man gets on with national express west midlands mticket and the diamond driver said show me the date on the mticket and the young man said this is what hes paid for so the young man got off the bus and had to wait another 15 minutes for a west midlands should the driver let him on or was he right to say your not aloud to use this on this bus

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on September 03, 2018, 04:14:35 PM
got on a late night diamond yesterday and a young man gets on with national express west midlands mticket and the diamond driver said show me the date on the mticket and the young man said this is what hes paid for so the young man got off the bus and had to wait another 15 minutes for a west midlands should the driver let him on or was he right to say your not aloud to use this on this bus
Hows anyone going to know what date was on the ticket without seeing it?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: 2206 on September 03, 2018, 04:38:14 PM
Hows anyone going to know what date was on the ticket without seeing it?
the driver asked what the date was and when he showed it it said today and driver still asked show me the date even though it was today

(when i mean today i mean yesterday when it happened)
if u didnt understand the last post i just didnt word it propaly

cris 99

17//72/73/97/X12

cris 99

try looking at the thread your posting on there is one called diamond discussion. this thread is for buses and routes from tividale
17//72/73/97/X12

Solo1

1 bus out on 31/32  service to day in the new wmbus red livery

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: cris 99 on September 03, 2018, 06:28:42 PM
try looking at the thread your posting on there is one called diamond discussion. this thread is for buses and routes from tividale
I'll keep that in mind thanks

Kevin

3 former Central E200s still displaying old route numbers on the 31
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Solo1

The other 2 red buses for 31 &32 now out see  photo  links for
Photos which are 30940 30941

I love Walsall buses

DJ

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on September 03, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

A friend of mine has showed me how he can change the date on his phone and open the app in Aeroplane Mode and have an extra day or so from his tickets, so the driver was entirely justified in asking him in my opinion. The chap should've just showed him if he had nothing to hide.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

winston

Trident 4194

30807 missed out a few trips on the 002 this morning

Trident 4194

30929 missed out a few trips yesterday and today also broke down and had to be replaced. How about repairing the bus?

midlandred2003

Any one what the optare versa is on the 4H this evening?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk