News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Coniston Coaches

Started by Matt, January 04, 2015, 02:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on July 23, 2019, 06:32:28 AM
The painting I meant.
Besides at least our 75s don't break down constantly or just bigger off down the M42 whenever they feel like.

Have Claribel's painted their 17 plate E200's from dealer stock white then??  It's only been two years..... it took 12 months for them to stretch to front a logo from operating anonymously.

Steveminor

Claribels have always used white for adl enviros even back before I joined them, but diamond use a multitude  of different operators liveries.

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on July 23, 2019, 07:09:15 AM
Claribels have always used white for adl enviros even back before I joined them, but diamond use a multitude  of different operators liveries.

How's that an excuse? You've been back long enough.

Does the budget from cherry picking other operators routes not stretch to painting buses, seen as though Claribel's are such a professional / quality operator.

Steveminor

What & Rotala don't, they're a scumbag cowboy outfit that should be put off the road officially voted the worst operator in the UK.

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on July 23, 2019, 07:18:08 AM
What & Rotala don't, they're a scumbag cowboy outfit that should be put off the road officially voted the worst operator in the UK.

I've noticed how professional the Claribel's management are on the forum with their comments - Pmsl, especially when compared to all the others management that post/view the forum.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Winston on July 23, 2019, 07:22:42 AM
I've noticed how professional the Claribel's management are on the forum with their comments - Pmsl, especially when compared to all the others management that post/view the forum.

I'm guessing diamond are winning the competition

winston

Trident 4194

Quote from: Winston on July 23, 2019, 07:32:37 AM
What?

That's why Steve is acting so bitter and slamming rotala

winston

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 23, 2019, 07:33:51 AM

May have been better to reply to Steve's rather than my comment, that's why I didn't get where you were coming from.

uniquicity

Trying to rescue the thread hijack...

Was the allover white Plaxton Dart with a (mostly) pink skirt that I saw in Worcester on Saturday Coniston's? Would favour them over LMS having it

Steveminor

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 23, 2019, 07:33:51 AM

No look at vosa registrations they cancelled 75 then registered it 2 mins in front with THREE weeks notice. Now legislation says 70 days. I'm all for competition, but at least have the pretext of abiding by the legislation.

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on July 23, 2019, 08:26:21 AM
No look at vosa registrations they cancelled 75 then registered it 2 mins in front with THREE weeks notice. Now legislation says 70 days. I'm all for competition, but at least have the pretext of abiding by the legislation.

What goes around, comes around re: competition.

It's up to the TC to accept/decline it.

Steveminor

As I said in all for competition but legitimately.

T.c also acts on letters of support from lta's.

Let's leave it there shall we.

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on July 23, 2019, 08:39:28 AM
As I said in all for competition but legitimately.

T.c also acts on letters of support from lta's.

Let's leave it there shall we.

I'll finish speaking we I see fit.

It's only the same as Claribel's being the 'agressor' on the 75 running 2 mins infront. Seemed to have changed your tune now the boots on the other foot....

I trust the white E200's aren't back on the 55, I don't believe they comply with B'han City Centre AQPS rules being in non fleet livery.

Steveminor

As I said competition is competition but do it legitmately with full 70day notice.

Aqps wording says not in a previous operators livery  do a brand new bus cannot be in a previous operators livery, however a racked of Volvo in wessex connect livery does breach aqps & a bus still painted in central buses or Hanson's livery does as well.

Why do people feel the need to defend theses jokers!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk