News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

City 'I don't give a Fox' - Laughs, Jokes & Lack Of Automobiles (& flying pigs)

Started by Rhys Hand, October 19, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamwilljh92

Quote from: ARJ2901 on November 25, 2014, 11:03:24 PM
Showing exactly how much of a twat that sad bus spotters page is:

When i called him a hypocrite for mocking Tony and the forum, the response i got back was ''Get cancer''. Charming thing to say to a 14 yr old

Yeah he's good at saying things like that

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Will on November 25, 2014, 10:56:06 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 25, 2014, 10:45:06 PM
Quote from: dave47549 (no longer NEL111P) on November 25, 2014, 10:39:01 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 25, 2014, 10:32:07 PM
Who's this 'horrible long haired bastard?' Is that someone on here.?

You never know ;-)

Nice to meet ya! Haha. What an idiot this guy is. Libelous posts and defamation of character.

Defamation of character oh yes he's just done that against me he claims Diamond Bus don't like me! Well until I hear that from Simon Dunn then I'll believe it

How can a company not like you? Its a company. It has no mind. Its staff however....

Why not ask Mr. Dunn on his thread if he likes you or not hahaha.

The staff & members here at WMBiP are all laughing at you, Rhys! Give it up!

When i called him a hypocrite for mocking Tony and the forum, the response i got back was ''Get cancer''. Charming thing to say to a 14 yr old

That's dark... That's beyond a joke.

Obviously this guy is no longer welcome here and nor is any of his associates.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 25, 2014, 11:07:26 PM

Its revolting thats what. I have a relative whos had cancer and that is the lowest of the low

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Steveminor

Steveminor

We should organise a group day out.
Anyone fancy a trip to Somerset?

tank90

Also Steve he's amitted to playing with matches and petrol to you on facebook in his rant lol
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Cedric

You never know ;-)

Nice to meet ya! Haha. What an idiot this guy is. Libelous posts and defamation of character.

Defamation of character oh yes he's just done that against me he claims Diamond Bus don't like me! Well until I hear that from Simon Dunn then I'll believe it

You never know ;-)

Will  was he not  supposed to be giving you a job when they had bought whittles  I seam to  remember ? and  was it you said you where going to Bristol on
Saturday, please take my advice be careful . and what ever you do . do not ask some one from another bus or taxi firm about him   or his vehicles  as I believe  he is causing trouble down there
diamond 8\10/125/292

danny

Think id lamp the guy, seriously sick in the head, as I said on FB, cancer not something he should throw arround.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

the trainbasher

Quote from: danny on November 25, 2014, 11:17:12 PM
Think id lamp the guy, seriously sick in the head, as I said on FB, cancer not something he should throw arround.

I think there is a queue the length of the Outer Circle waiting to do that...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Cedric

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 25, 2014, 11:11:24 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 25, 2014, 11:07:26 PM

Its revolting that's what. I have a relative who's had cancer and that is the lowest of the low
and I  agree with you as some one  who has  been very very Lucky survived  it   and lost  my farther  and other family members with   it  is very sick  to says something like that
diamond 8\10/125/292

Steveminor

Will, ced has given some sound advice he has caused a lot of trouble down there so best not mention him.

Some of those people have been reading his rants about playing with matches & poor western greyhound & taking screen shots.
He really needs to be more careful the stupid pathetic waste of a sperm

the trainbasher

Quote from: Steveminor on November 25, 2014, 11:24:47 PM
Will, ced has given some sound advice he has caused a lot of trouble down there so best not mention him.

Some of those people have been reading his rants about playing with matches & poor western greyhound & taking screen shots.
He really needs to be more careful the stupid pathetic waste of a sperm

He is getting repetitive too

Liverpool Street

I don't who the hell he thinks he is. Poor bloke needs the syke unit at Q.E.H I think... Delusional, wishing illness on folk and having vivid hallucinations.

But please, don't risk getting yourselves in trouble by travelling to this disgusting piece of humanity, scumbags like that always seem to win. As second in command of this forum I must let you all be known I do not condone any physical involvement in this matter.

I must point you into the direction of the forum rules, don't bring WMBiP into disrepute.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

winston

Quote from: Ced on November 25, 2014, 11:15:22 PM

Will  was he not  supposed to be giving you a job when they had bought whittles  I seam to  remember ? and  was it you said you where going to Bristol on
Saturday, please take my advice be careful . and what ever you do . do not ask some one from another bus or taxi firm about him   or his vehicles  as I believe  he is causing trouble down there

Be careful why??? He's a strip of piss.

A fart would blow him away.......

the trainbasher

His latest update

QuoteThink I'm upsetting those poor w****** up north what a dam shame

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk