News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Arriva's c##p website

Started by Bob, October 09, 2014, 01:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: notepanel on May 01, 2015, 09:42:42 PM
Not sure if this is entirely the correct place, but does anyone know if the 837 service runs (I'm looking to do Stafford -Hednesford) at 1610 ex Stafford, and can anyone use this service?

It's mentioned on Traveline, but I couldn't find confirmation on the Arriva website.

If it does run, does anyone know if Day Tickets are valid?

Thanks

Yes 837 although a Stafford College service is available to the general public.

Day Ticket valid too.

Trident 4194

How much is an arriva regional day saver covering Wolverhampton, Bridgnorth, Shrewsbury and Telford?

Alex

@Trident 4194 A Arriva Midlands daysaver would be a better option as they only cost £4.10, which would cover the entire Arriva Midlands network from Oswestry to Leicester and Derby. Hope that helps

@Bob Yeah, meant to state that this is a child ticket
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Bob

LiamthebusGuy

While we are on the subject, is there a bus pass/ travelcard that can be used on all operators for free...

Bob

Quote from: Liam on September 02, 2015, 11:38:28 AM
While we are on the subject, is there a bus pass/ travelcard that can be used on all operators for free...

For free ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk