News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

'Staff Buses'

Started by Westy, September 20, 2014, 09:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winston,

Thank you, I'm getting there and getting more used to the site.

Flickr account  - Merc Benz

winston

Quote from: 1707 on September 22, 2014, 11:01:06 AM
Winston,

If you need to querying anything or have any questions, send me a private message & I'll point you in the right dirrection.

Unfortunately, the forum is very patient with new members, you have the minority of past new members to blame for that, that insist of flooding the forum with messages / ask question after question as they can't be bother to search Google or refer to Tony' fleetlists and constantly post crap. Then after being banned, they try & get back on under different aliases......

karl724223

Think our staff bus at Pensnett goes as far as quinton so Hagley road might be a wb bus

Ex BC driver

I remember on a visit to West Bromwich garage during my training, that their staff buses follow a set route, however at Birmingham Central, it's request the bus to pick you up with at least 45 minutes before you book on.

Niall

I saw a BC one in February (while on the BC 9), had just passed Beech Lanes Cross towards Quinton. It was an unbranded E200 (from memory I thought it was a branded one but my note says otherwise).
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

richie

Quote from: karl724223 on September 22, 2014, 07:46:13 PM
Think our staff bus at Pensnett goes as far as quinton so Hagley road might be a wb bus

Furthest is

Quinton Church
Penn Road/Goldthorn Hill
Tipton/princess end

It has been known to go further at times.

Stu

I often used to see a 99-branded E200 on Camp Hill (heading away from city towards the ring road island) on Saturday mornings around 8:20 displaying Staff Bus.

Oddly one morning, there was one showing 'Staff Bus - Perry Barr Garage"
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

AndrewLee

BC staff buses also do two loops of the city centre in the morning to pick up any stragglers. I think the times are 0530 & 0630.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Winston on September 22, 2014, 11:06:45 AM
Quote from: 1707 on September 22, 2014, 11:01:06 AM
Winston,

If you need to querying anything or have any questions, send me a private message & I'll point you in the right dirrection.

Unfortunately, the forum is very patient with new members, you have the minority of past new members to blame for that, that insist of flooding the forum with messages / ask question after question as they can't be bother to search Google or refer to Tony' fleetlists and constantly post crap. Then after being banned, they try & get back on under different aliases......

To be perfectly honest, I thought 1707 was Christopher in a different dress again.

Apologies 1707, if I knew you were genuine I would've bakes you a cake.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Westy

Walsall one spotted picking up a driver at Green Lane Leamore Lane (Old Red Lion Inn fare stage!) around 630am this morning.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk