News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesub

Quote from: 2206 on April 11, 2024, 06:57:41 PMIt tracked up to Five Ways as the 14:53 14 to Chelmsley Wood.

Ah yes it did, but looking at the tracking, it seems like it failed to use the school turning circle, giving the impression that it didn't turn up.
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Westy

First X51 from Cannock appears to be running approx 12 mins late, with a Diamond service also running 6 mins late on the Bloxwich to Walsall section.

(A 2nd Diamond is running on time though! Doubt I'll get that 326 home tonight, unless thats running late!)

Westy

2069 failed to operate the 1509 9 to Walsall, according to my sister waiting in Wednesfield, so she's had to catch a 59 to Peacock Avenue, & walk back to Bloxwich from there.

(Looking at Bustimes, it's gone out of service back to Walsall, via Willenhall, presumbly to pick up its next journey from Walsall.)

PB50

Quote from: Westy on April 21, 2024, 03:57:00 PM2069 failed to operate the 1509 9 to Walsall, according to my sister waiting in Wednesfield, so she's had to catch a 59 to Peacock Avenue, & walk back to Bloxwich from there.

(Looking at Bustimes, it's gone out of service back to Walsall, via Willenhall, presumbly to pick up its next journey from Walsall.)
Not good though when it only runs hourly.

suavegarv

Coventry Road services,mainly into town will no doubt be delayed because of a police incident by Clay Lane/Coventry Road,Yardley. Traffic backing up to the Wheatsheaf Sheldon.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk