News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Telford Garage

Started by Ashley, April 06, 2014, 12:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PointerDart

Southern Counties-loaned Sprinter 1008 (I think) on the Tesco Shuttle today, covering for a decker with a smashed windscreen. There's a second one at the depot, both later to be used on the Perton shuttle from later this month.

Hector

Quote from: PointerDart on June 13, 2018, 06:27:36 PM
3754 has returned from Shrewsbury; seen on route 3 this morning.

It's currently working the 12 Stafford - Doxey (a Cannock route)

Bob

Quote from: Hector on July 06, 2018, 06:46:24 PM
It's currently working the 12 Stafford - Doxey (a Cannock route)

Is that a Cannock route? I always thought it was run by buses comin off the 5

Busman Jamie

Telford do doxeys on the evening

PointerDart

@Busman Jamie Actually 12s don't have any evening services now, so it is back to Cannock/Stafford, unless there's an odd working by Telford.

@Bob I think you're thinking of the 6 - Telford operate the 6 off the back of the 5 when it gets to Stafford.

@Hector I wouldn't be surprised if it's already moved - I haven't seen it for a few days tbh.

PointerDart

Mercedes Sprinter 1006 on number 3 service today. Dread to think how that will cope during the school run, while a SB200 is operating the 15.

PointerDart

A third Sprinter has turned up in Telford, although not doing a service run (I'm assuming type training because it seemed to have a few drivers on it and it was saying "Not in Service"); fleet number 1008 (BF67 WGC). So now Telford have 1005, 1006, and 1008. Great :/

Solo1

Any one got a timetable for the new shuttle service from perton thanks

PointerDart

The 11 (Telford - Lawley) is trialling one of the Sprinters over the summer in place of regular branded bus 2146. Could be a long-term thing if the bus is well received.

Busman Jamie

E200 2148 is currently on 5/6, in Stafford just now

PointerDart

Quote from: Busman Jamie on July 31, 2018, 04:10:13 PM
E200 2148 is currently on 5/6, in Stafford just now

Bet that was fun. Dread the day I have to ride on one of them for the whole route.  ::)

Bob

I bet it was rammed by time it got to Telford

PointerDart

Quote from: Bob on July 31, 2018, 08:24:51 PM
I bet it was rammed by time it got to Telford

Not what it used to be tbh; loadings have declined again - have had times from Stafford to Donnington and it's practically empty.

Even still - an Enviro200 on a long-distance route; I hate them on regular routes as it is.

Bob

Strange isnt it. I couldnt believe they got rid of wolves to telford route that theyd run forever!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk