News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Telford Garage

Started by Ashley, April 06, 2014, 12:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PointerDart

Southern Counties-loaned Sprinter 1008 (I think) on the Tesco Shuttle today, covering for a decker with a smashed windscreen. There's a second one at the depot, both later to be used on the Perton shuttle from later this month.

Hector

Quote from: PointerDart on June 13, 2018, 06:27:36 PM
3754 has returned from Shrewsbury; seen on route 3 this morning.

It's currently working the 12 Stafford - Doxey (a Cannock route)

Bob

Quote from: Hector on July 06, 2018, 06:46:24 PM
It's currently working the 12 Stafford - Doxey (a Cannock route)

Is that a Cannock route? I always thought it was run by buses comin off the 5

Busman Jamie

Telford do doxeys on the evening

PointerDart

@Busman Jamie Actually 12s don't have any evening services now, so it is back to Cannock/Stafford, unless there's an odd working by Telford.

@Bob I think you're thinking of the 6 - Telford operate the 6 off the back of the 5 when it gets to Stafford.

@Hector I wouldn't be surprised if it's already moved - I haven't seen it for a few days tbh.

PointerDart

Mercedes Sprinter 1006 on number 3 service today. Dread to think how that will cope during the school run, while a SB200 is operating the 15.

PointerDart

A third Sprinter has turned up in Telford, although not doing a service run (I'm assuming type training because it seemed to have a few drivers on it and it was saying "Not in Service"); fleet number 1008 (BF67 WGC). So now Telford have 1005, 1006, and 1008. Great :/

Solo1

Any one got a timetable for the new shuttle service from perton thanks

PointerDart

The 11 (Telford - Lawley) is trialling one of the Sprinters over the summer in place of regular branded bus 2146. Could be a long-term thing if the bus is well received.

Busman Jamie

E200 2148 is currently on 5/6, in Stafford just now

PointerDart

Quote from: Busman Jamie on July 31, 2018, 04:10:13 PM
E200 2148 is currently on 5/6, in Stafford just now

Bet that was fun. Dread the day I have to ride on one of them for the whole route.  ::)

Bob

I bet it was rammed by time it got to Telford

PointerDart

Quote from: Bob on July 31, 2018, 08:24:51 PM
I bet it was rammed by time it got to Telford

Not what it used to be tbh; loadings have declined again - have had times from Stafford to Donnington and it's practically empty.

Even still - an Enviro200 on a long-distance route; I hate them on regular routes as it is.

Bob

Strange isnt it. I couldnt believe they got rid of wolves to telford route that theyd run forever!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk