News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Arriva - Unusual Workings

Started by Administration, June 27, 2012, 05:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Quote from: Depotosw on March 03, 2020, 07:55:07 PM
3762 YJ61 FEP, on the 70/70A yesterday and today as I had it back both days. It finally entered use this week after a month off the road due to some substantial work required to bring it up to standard.

Where was it based prior?

Bob

Quote from: Bob on March 03, 2020, 09:33:03 PM

Just realised it was at Cannock till December ;) sort of explains it....

Bob

If one of Cannocks newest buses has to have significant work done to get it up to standard for another garage what does that say about the rest of the fleet which is mostly considerably older? I think Arriva have just given Cannock up as a bad job!

Pat

2512 working the Telford staff shuttle today, seen by The International Centre around 1130 this morning.

Rich-82

It's being used for the staff shuttle as they are not using a mini bus like they normally do there was one of the Enviros on the staff shuttle yesterday and I've seen streetlites on there to

Pat

BusMan Greg

Pulsar on Telford 14/14A yesterday

Also, a streetlite had "8 Bridgnorth" on the blind (weather it actually did the 8 is another story).

Pat

Quote from: BusMan Greg on November 12, 2021, 09:46:42 AM
Pulsar on Telford 14/14A yesterday

Also, a streetlite had "8 Bridgnorth" on the blind (weather it actually did the 8 is another story).
The 14 has never seemed to have a fixed allocation.  Basically anything and everything will turn up on it.

Jack

Scania 3505 is out on a peak 110.

Vulcan

That will be a fine then or £50 daily charge ! 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk