News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Redditch

Started by jc, June 06, 2014, 10:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

D10

Todays allocations for the 3 and 42 seem to be Wessex liveried Streetlites with no destination blinds set. Luckily these are the only Sunday buses in Kidderminster so it's not as confusing as it could have been had there of been other buses running!  :(

Solo1

What streetlites are on 30 &36 today in Acocks green

Matt.N0056

977 is on 36, 980 is on 30. Other 30 is dart

Sandy Lane

tank90

I wonder why the signature Operate Versa's are having a repaint in the church road garage.
I took me by surprise seeing on taped up and the smell of paint.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

winston

Quote from: tank90 on February 17, 2017, 11:26:13 PM
I wonder why the signature Operate Versa's are having a repaint in the church road garage.

Probably being prep'd for returning off lease like the Preston Bus Hybrid Versa's

Will

Quote from: tank90 on February 17, 2017, 11:26:13 PM

What colour? I'm guessing pure glacier white
Stourbridge   125

winston

Quote from: Will on February 17, 2017, 11:51:49 PM
What colour? I'm guessing pure glacier white

I don't think Preston's Hybrid Versa's were repainted allover white before being returned

Will

Quote from: Winston on February 17, 2017, 11:54:53 PM
I don't think Preston's Hybrid Versa's were repainted allover white before being returned

They're all still at Tividale they haven't gone back yet for some reason @Michael Bevan can confirm this
Stourbridge   125

winston

Quote from: Will on February 18, 2017, 10:13:15 AM
They're all still at Tividale they haven't gone back yet for some reason @Michael Bevan can confirm this

Maybe they are just being stored there, I've seen at least two advertised for sale in the trade press & not by Rotala. The picture was taken at Tividale.

Rotala fleet changes confirm they have all been returned off lease and non have appeared in service since

Matt.N0056

They were still there when I was at Tividale a couple of weeks ago.

The one being painted at Redditch is 30130, I assume its just painting  new panels black to match.

Michael Bevan

Yes, all of the Preston Bus Hybrid's are still at Tividale. I'm told this is due to the leasing company not having enough room at the moment or something like that.

winston

Quote from: Matt.N0056 on February 18, 2017, 10:35:02 AM
They were still there when I was at Tividale a couple of weeks ago.

The one being painted at Redditch is 30130, I assume its just painting  new panels black to match.

@Will

Picture of 30130 here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/99180483@N03/32224945433/

Pretty sure there was a Signature Versa parked up in Tividale depot this morning (bottom corner in front of the engineering bays). Some of the Preston Hybrids were parked up in the main parking area

Will

Quote from: Winston on February 22, 2017, 11:28:52 PM
@Will

Picture of 30130 here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/99180483@N03/32224945433/

Pretty sure there was a Signature Versa parked up in Tividale depot this morning (bottom corner in front of the engineering bays). Some of the Preston Hybrids were parked up in the main parking area

Could be correct I know Simon Dunn told @Reece not so long ago that all of the Versa's would be out of service by March or April so it appears they are working they're way through them slowly
Stourbridge   125

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk