News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Stalker buses - do you have one?

Started by the trainbasher, April 27, 2014, 01:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

When I was on holiday (and every time I go to kent...) one bus I see every time is MAN/ALX300 22005 of stagecoach. Ever since 2008 I've seen it without fail.

This led me to think...does anyone have any non WM area stalker buses?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Rob H

When I went on holiday to Devon with the family back in 2004 and 2005 Stagecoach Devon Alexander Trident 18065 showed up on every journey we made on the 12 whether to Torquay/Newton Abbot/Brixham.
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

nitromatt1

Whenever I'm up in Cumbria with the family, open topper Trident 17277 (X277 NNO) follows us around everywhere - even spotted it from the top of a mountain once! A source reported it as withdrawn in the past year though sadly.

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk