News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Goldline in Solihull

Started by MW, April 19, 2012, 08:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

A Goldline Solo was seen pulling up to the stop outside the NX Travel Shop. It looked like route training as there were around 15 staff aboard. It then left after a few minutes with the staff still on board. Of route training, maybe they're following suit with Arriva to attack NXWM?!

PM

Really? I wouldnt be surprised cos Souter always wanted WMT and if he goes ahead with plans to pull out of the north east due to the QP programme which he has said then....

Matt.N0056

Don't Stagecoach run some sort of College service into Solihull?
I did see a Goldline solo in Solihull just after 6pm but didn't take much notice of it, as its not the first time I have seen one in there, so didn't see if anybody was on it.

MW

Quote from: neale95 on April 19, 2012, 09:41:50 PM
I did see a Goldline solo in Solihull just after 6pm but didn't take much notice of it, as its not the first time I have seen one in there, so didn't see if anybody was on it.

It was about that time yes. so it was probably the same one, but there were quite a few staff aboard.

Justin Tyme

Quote from: neale95 on April 19, 2012, 09:41:50 PM

Yes - the 62 between Solihull and Warwickshire College, Leamington.  Leaves Solihull Town Centre at 0725, is back there at 1825.  It is operated by Leamington garage, which is also the home of the Goldline Solos, although I think a Dart SLF is normally used.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk