News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

First Bus - Potteries

Started by Ashley, March 15, 2014, 11:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T840MAK

The B9TLs have returned to Sheffield with ex-Doncaster ALXs in service in the Potteries in their place.
Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

DD12

Hi All in the Potteries !!

Can anyone tell me what's happening with 32646 ? - - according to the bus times tracker, it hasn't been used for a long time, - so if it's being worked-on, what's being done to it ??

Thanks.

PointerDart

Quote from: DD12 on January 09, 2021, 07:08:50 PM
Hi All in the Potteries !!

Can anyone tell me what's happening with 32646 ? - - according to the bus times tracker, it hasn't been used for a long time, - so if it's being worked-on, what's being done to it ??

Thanks.

It was on loan from Leicester while we were waiting for the 3 ALX400s before it went down to Worcester. It was tracking as 32649. Wasn't in the yard on Tuesday and haven't seen it in service since Christmas

Glenfieldmathk1

Quote from: PointerDart on January 09, 2021, 08:07:09 PM
It was on loan from Leicester while we were waiting for the 3 ALX400s before it went down to Worcester. It was tracking as 32649. Wasn't in the yard on Tuesday and haven't seen it in service since Christmas

I Heard it has gone to Worcester now!

ellspurs

Quote from: Glenfieldmathk1 on January 09, 2021, 11:14:10 PM
I Heard it has gone to Worcester now!

Soon it'll be going around the Wrekin.

Sorry, I'll see myself out.

DD12

Thanks PointerDart and Glenfieldmathk1, for your replies,  --  I have now seen 32646 is at Worcester garage (Midland Red code WR) !!  --  still in Leicester City livery.

Thanks also to ellspurs,  --  I must google the meaning / history of "all around the Wrekin" - sometime !!

mikestone

In what must presumably delayed publication ever this weeks N&P has the registration of route DA3 from October 2014!
On line it says the registration was received the day before it began?

Trident 4194

I caught 69155 on the 101 today Stoke- Stafford? Not down as allocated to first potteries?

John

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 29, 2021, 07:50:55 PM
I caught 69155 on the 101 today Stoke- Stafford? Not down as allocated to first potteries?

They are Potteries buses. Recent transfers from Manchester via Diamond NW

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 29, 2021, 07:50:55 PM

Definitely shown as allocated to Adderley Green on the First Group fleetlist on the main site
http://wmbusphotos.com/FirstUK/Firstindex60001-69999.html

PointerDart

First Potteries are now using the same style of destination blinds as Worcester and Leicester.

Must say I much prefer the new style as it stands out more. Any ideas on what font First use in these boards as I'm looking to recreate them for myself?

BNH2004

66805 seen just in Wolverhampton, any ideas on where its going

the trainbasher

Looks like the The Kingfisher has been fished from the pond...
Kingfisher 32 Cancellation

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

PointerDart

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 16, 2022, 08:09:12 PMLooks like the The Kingfisher has been fished from the pond...
Kingfisher 32 Cancellation

I have a feeling D&G will step in as a result and increase or amend the 32(X). 

twbc99

two new Streetdeck's are showing on bus times for the Potteries with a 3-tone blue livery. These being:
35939 BN72 TTX
35945 BN72 TUO

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk