News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Stourbridge Town Branch Timetable

Started by Roy, February 21, 2014, 04:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

The Stourbridge Town branch timetable is being amended from 2 March.  This is because of comments and complaints that LM have received due to missed connections after the December 2013 timetable change which revised the train times on the Snow Hill to Worcester line. 

Basically, departures from Stourbridge Town on Mondays to Saturdays will be at 00, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 minutes past each hour, and on Sundays at 05, 20, 35 and 50 minutes past each hour.

From Stourbridge Junction, departures on Mondays to Saturdays will be at 05, 15, 25, 35, 45 and 55 minutes past each hour, and on Sundays at 00, 15, 30 and 45 minutes past each hour.

The Stourbridge Line User Group have published the new timetable on their website at http://www.stourbridgelineusergroup.info/   

Ossie

Forget the timetable, I tend to regard the PPM simply as a shuttle!  8)

In my limited experience (mainly coming back from watching Stourbridge play on a Saturday afternoon), by 17:00 it's occasionally running out of synch to the timetable anyway. 

I've had journeys where the PPM has left Town on time and connected seamlessly into the 17:10(ish) Birmingham bound service from Junction.  I've had other journeys where the PPM has left Town 5m late, missing the Junction connection (doors of the 172 shutting as we arrived in Platform 1  >:( ) and on one occassion the following train from Junction was 10 down arriving and continued to lose time.  By the time I got back to the Birmingham city centre, I was around 30 minutes down ...... catching a 9 would have been quicker!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk