News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveminor

Winston on balance v89moa should also get a warning for swearing & provoking Will. Not defending wills potty mouth but both should be warned not just one.

Thanks for your review Steve, not sure why you're all getting involved.... Admin's decision is final. However, Will was warned about his 'hissy fits' a couple of weeks back & threatened with a ban, Fyi he said he didn't care then either, Winston

Trident 4194

The 125 has reverted back to metro cities as of late

StourportSam

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 18, 2018, 10:35:29 PM
The 125 has reverted back to metro cities as of late

One was on the 3 this evening.

Westy

If Diamond did lose its licence, who could take over?

They've taken over the opposition themselves!

(Nx wouldnt go in there surely?)

metrocity

Quote from: Westy on August 08, 2018, 05:34:41 PM
If Diamond did lose its licence, who could take over?

They've taken over the opposition themselves!

(Nx wouldnt go in there surely?)
As the outcome of the latest PI was a relatively small fine, I think there is a long way to go before there is a possibility of Diamond losing their license

Westy

Quote from: metrocity on August 08, 2018, 06:34:54 PM
As the outcome of the latest PI was a relatively small fine, I think there is a long way to go before there is a possibility of Diamond losing their license

Yeah, but who would take over?

Straightlines

Quote from: Westy on August 08, 2018, 07:05:00 PM
Yeah, but who would take over?

I think that's the issue, there is nobody realistically.

I agree with @metrocity that it is a very long way from that outcome.

D10

Confirmation from the website as to what service are changing from September, but no detail as yet on Diamond's website.

https://www.diamondbuses.com/news/worcestershire-september-service-changes/

However the timetables available on traveline do seem to show:

2 - reduced to hourly and now runs direct to Wribbenhall and Hales Park, no longer serving Habberley or Bark Hill
2A -new service also hourly in conjunction with 2 to maintain the half hourly Bewdley service. Runs directly to Wribbenhall then to Bark Hill.

So in summary the 2/2A will be quicker to Bewdley, but the frequency to Bark Hill and Hales Park is reduced to hourly and there appears to be no replacement for Habberley...

3 - Monday to Friday peak service increased to every 12 minutes, and later journey Mon to Sats at 2100 hours. Sunday journey times increased but hourly frequency retained.

10 - Circular service now runs round the estates in the reverse direction. Diverted down Chester Road South to serve Spennels first, back into town via Offmore. Later last journeys each day. Appears not to be serving Comberton estate

So some gains (quicker to Bewdley, more peak buses to Stourport, increased service to Chester Road South) and some losers in a reduced frequency to Hales Park and Bewdley whilst Habberley and Comberton estates seem to lose their service entirely!

mikestone

I was in Ludlow on Monday and the timetables there all still show the 2L!

Cedric

is the 3 still going to run on sundays  , it says it is but can not find it on the new timetables for the 3
and any one know the new route for the 1 have been asked if it is still going to go up gratefield road   
can not find a map with new route on
diamond 8\10/125/292

winston

PD0001374/300 Cancelled
DIAMOND BUS LTD
Route: Kidderminster Bus Station to Hales Park
Service number: 2
Service type: Normal Stopping
Effective date: 30 Sep 2018

Cheese

Quote from: Cedric on August 15, 2018, 07:13:31 PM
is the 3 still going to run on sundays  , it says it is but can not find it on the new timetables for the 3
and any one know the new route for the 1 have been asked if it is still going to go up gratefield road   
can not find a map with new route on

Amended times on Traveline from 2nd Sept for the 3, still running hourly on Sundays.

Reece

30502 is on loan to Kidderminster from Tividale saw it on the 3 this morning.

cris 99

reece i think its a permanent swap for 30938 for 31/32 along with 30940-30943 obvouisly be painted first :) :)
17//72/73/97/X12

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk