News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Next batch of Pulsars

Started by Tony, November 04, 2013, 08:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nx4737

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 04, 2013, 10:31:53 PM
Quote from: bob on November 04, 2013, 10:30:04 PM
Crikey imagine em going up Bradbury lane lol SCREEEEEAAAAAAAMMMM

Are you all there, bob?

I've wondered that myself.

Bob

Here we go with the bitching...carry on girls xx

arrivadays

On behalf of the moderators, I'd just like to say, let's stop this "bitching" now, before it turns into another flame war ;)
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

I didnt say anything remotely bitchy :)

bwsau cymru

if the ones bound for telford are to go onto the 481 whats going to happen to the current versas (that never actually seem to be on the 481)?
Plus I have also herd that telford are ment to be getting more citaros to go onto the 44 so what would happen to the current pulsars on that.....

Commanders any day ;)
campaigning for better transport for all

Ashley

When will these new Pulsar's be in service?

winston

Quote from: Tony on November 04, 2013, 08:37:16 PM
The expected allocation of the batch of Pulsars due soon has been posted on The Arriva midlands North Yahoo group
3770 - 3775  Burton
3776 - 3778  Coalville (Thurmaston)
3779 - 3785  Cannock
3786 - 3792  Oswestry
3793 - 3798  Telford

All planned to receive registrations starting FL63 xxx

3770 has now arrived at Heysham Docks
http://malsfotofile.smugmug.com/HeyshamDocks/Arriva/28032174_Vd8bWH#!i=2896274640&k=dR6FfhL&lb=1&s=A

Bob

Are the ones for the 9 going to have dp seats like the x38 ones?  The 9/29 is a really long route and used to have coaches years ago I think

2200 Bus

3776 - FL63 DXG
3777 - FL63 DXH
Have both arrived at Derby Garage, they are the same spec as the X38 Pulsars.

Also coming inbound to Derby I seen 3770 - FL63 DXA

Bob

Will be a big improvement if the entire batch is to the higher spec but doubt it

arrivaaston

I can't see the batch for cannock bein to the same spec as the x38 pulsars as the cannock ones are for the Pye Greens

The 481 versas could possibly be movin to Shrewsbury or going on another route, the current pulasrs at Telford are going to be replacing volvo b6's/cadets

Bob

Maybe wednesfield will get the b6s they were originally supposed to have tamworths allocation werent they, im sure they got diverted to stafford by default cos of the oft thing

John

bwsau cymru

Anything happening with telford commanders as a resukt of new buses??
campaigning for better transport for all

Bob

Theres only 2 iant there?  Would be sensible for them to join the others at burton

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk