News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

What Are You Listening To Now

Started by The Rat, June 14, 2013, 01:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike K

The Lion Sleeps Tonight - Tight Fit

Liverpool Street

Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

Year 3000 - McBusted on Children in Need

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Mike K

Whispering Grass - Windsor Davies and Don Estelle

Liverpool Street

One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

Oddingly;

Ylvis - The Fox

What the fox?
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

Lol yeah I watched that on Children in Need and was thinking what a load of twaddle

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 17, 2013, 05:01:22 PM
Lol yeah I watched that on Children in Need and was thinking what a load of twaddle

Exactly.

Modern stuff is just the blind leading the blind. Because these celebrities do it/listen to it or whatever, then generally Joe Public will do the same. Brain dead twash.
until it cought fire

Rob H

Currently Listening to Jessie J - Its my Party at my cousins Birthday Party :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

trident4370

The White Stripes - Fell In Love With A Girl

Liverpool Street

until it cought fire

trident4370

A-ha Take on me the harry hill version

And Now its Bronksi beat - Smalltown boy for the second time, damn you boots!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: trident4370 on November 28, 2013, 11:39:51 PM
A-ha Take on me the harry hill version

And Now its Bronksi beat - Smalltown boy for the second time, damn you boots!

The amount of songs which have recycled that iconic Bronski 'beat' is unreal...
until it cought fire

trident4370

Sadly a lot of music nowadays involves ruining an old decent tune!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: trident4370 on November 29, 2013, 09:59:55 PM
Sadly a lot of music nowadays involves ruining an old decent tune!

Too true there, 4370.

Robert Goulet - If Ever I Would Leave You
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk