News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Avin a larf

Started by windy miller, April 27, 2012, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob H

Thought I'd share this

60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

LiamthebusGuy

Q: What is the difference between a drug dealer and a prostitute?

A: A prostitute can wash her crack and sell it again...

You have been a wonderful audience, goodnight!

LiamthebusGuy

Teacher: What does a chicken give us?

Students: KFC

Teacher: What does a pig give us?

Students: Bacon

Teacher: What does a fat cow give us?

Students: Homework! :D

windy miller

Quote from: Liverpool Street on October 12, 2015, 10:17:15 PM
Ah old Bill Maynard coming in strong

I laughed heartily at these, took me back to naughty days! Haha keep them coming, still no buses

Ah.. The naughty days....days when your Mrs never knew the real reason why you always watched TISWAS  on a Saturday morning ;) ;)....   or the time A bus conductress caught me drinking alcohol on the top deck when I was only 14!... when she caught me with a fag on she asked " Smoking as well?... do you want to get me into trouble???... I replied " anytime Bab!what time do you finish?????.......... :) :) :)

Mind the Gap.....?:-)

LiamthebusGuy

Quote from: windy miller on October 18, 2015, 02:53:36 AM

Ah.. The naughty days....days when your Mrs never knew the real reason why you always watched TISWAS  on a Saturday morning ;) ;)....   or the time A bus conductress caught me drinking alcohol on the top deck when I was only 14!... when she caught me with a fag on she asked " Smoking as well?... do you want to get me into trouble???... I replied " anytime Bab!what time do you finish?????.......... :) :) :)

What is TISWAS? If you don't mind me asking...

domino.99

Quote from: Liam on October 18, 2015, 08:30:30 AM

Google it.  ::)

I'll save you the effort, it was a childrens TV series in the '70s

Trident 4609

Quote from: Liam on October 18, 2015, 08:30:30 AM
It was a kids show in the 70's.

See here:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiswas

LiamthebusGuy

Quote from: Dom on October 18, 2015, 08:36:55 AM
Google it.  ::)

I'll save you the effort, it was a childrens TV series in the '70s

oh...  :o

windy miller

As Jesus walked into the city of Jerusalem he was pelted with rotten fruit and bricks... In his defence he announced:  " let they who are without SIN cast the first stone!..  at which point a large brick suddenly hit him across the back of his head...Jesus immediately turned and said;.." you know Mother...sometimes you really P*** me off!!!  :o :) :)

If Thomas (or anyone else) has reason to doubt the truth of the above narrative I can assure them the story was told to me by 2 eye witness's... Bruce Forsyth and Carol Vorderman... :) :) :) :)

LiamthebusGuy

UKIP - Racist in public so you don't have to be!

windy miller

Had a good drink in Manchester yesterday... Double whiskey and carrot juice..#. got totally pi**ed but I could see for F'in miles... :).

Liam

Found a problem with naming the hybrids... My girlfriend was not happy when she found out I rode Abigail all the way to Wednesfield... Even worse when I had rode Donna Marie back!

Liam

This brings a whole new meaning to 'riding a bus' and by the looks of things, that driver had a bit of a 'bumpy ride'

:o

windy miller

M/t

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk