News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Avin a larf

Started by windy miller, April 27, 2012, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Quote from: windy miller on September 03, 2015, 12:19:57 PM
I see Anthea turner is making her TV comeback after several years... I've told her that if she wants to see my come back she can wipe it off her sisters teeth! :o :o :o :o :)

I told this to the wife. She didn't find it as funny as I did . Ha ha . Grand job.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

BK63 YWP

Probably a bad pun but hey

When 2249 arrives her hips don't lie
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

trident4370

Not quite a joke but someone who went to Showbus this weekend has a good sense of humour.

the trainbasher

@trident4370 hahaha that's funny :)

New bus enthusiasts program on BBC One -The Great British Bash Off :)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

trident4370

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 24, 2015, 08:57:43 PM
@trident4370 hahaha that's funny :)

New bus enthusiasts program on BBC One -The Great British Bash Off :)
That title does not suggest a BBC friendly program!

Trident 4609

Quote from: trident4370 on September 24, 2015, 09:00:21 PM
That title does not suggest a BBC friendly program!

That's got the BBC written all over it ;)

the trainbasher

Based on a post in the Diamond thread from a Diamond Drivers POV.

"Just got back off lunch to find someone loved me...I had a note on my window saying Parking Fine!"

[/tumbleweed]

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

LiamthebusGuy

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 24, 2014, 01:08:38 AM
If Justin Bieber does go to jail...

That'll be the first piece of **** those prisoners have seen for years.

So France's first lady has "extreme fatigue" after learning of her husband's affair.

I don't know why she's tired.

He's the one juggling two women.

How quickly things change in politics ...

Yesterday, Scotland First Minister Alex Salmond was accused of wasting taxpayers' money by staying in a hotel frequented by stars including Justin Bieber.

Today, she is being accused of lowering the tone of his office by staying in a hotel frequented by junkies and criminals including Justin Bieber.

"Victoria Line closes as control room is flooded with concrete".

This situation is gonna get a lot harder.

Alex Salmond is (unfortunately for her) a female

windy miller

Quote from: windy miller on August 09, 2015, 11:33:31 AM
My Mrs has always had BIG teeth.. to celebrate our wedding anniversary recently she wanted a Horse drawn carriage but we decided against it so we wouldn't confuse the photographer...  ;) :) :)

Mind you she has always been much sought after.... unfortunately by ivory hunters :) :)
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

LiamthebusGuy

You want to hear a joke I hear you cry?

Watch Parliament Live for five minutes... That is a joke...

Tony

Quote from: Liam on September 28, 2015, 08:15:14 AM
Alex Salmond is (unfortunately for her) a female

When did he get the gender reassignment?

LiamthebusGuy

Hi, I am Aleksandr Meerkat... To qualify for second free meerkat toy you must invade Ukraine.

windy miller

Try a few tongue-twisters the next time you get pi***d up...eg : Sailing down the river in a rough cut punt. Not a punt cut rough but a rough cut punt... :) :)

Better still.... I'm Not a Pheasant plucker I'm a Pheasant pluckers mate. I'm only plucking Pheasants cos the Pheasant pluckers late!...... :o :o
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Trident 4609

This one always makes me laugh:

Liverpool Street

Quote from: windy miller on October 12, 2015, 04:31:43 PM
      Try a few tongue-twisters the next time you get pi***d up...eg : Sailing down the river in a rough cut punt. Not a punt cut rough but a rough cut punt... :) :)

Better still.... I'm Not a Pheasant plucker I'm a Pheasant pluckers mate. I'm only plucking Pheasants cos the Pheasant pluckers late!...... :o :o

Ah old Bill Maynard coming in strong

I laughed heartily at these, took me back to naughty days! Haha keep them coming, still no buses
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk