News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

More arrivals

Started by Tony, May 22, 2013, 12:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Five more MPDs from London and Seven B10BLEs from Yorkshire have arrived at Midlands. Full details are on the front page of the main site, before Solo1 asks, I haven't got allocations for them yet

arrivaaston

Hopefuly not cannock lol I'm assuming the mpd's are for Wednesfield and the b10's possibly the 'new' buses for the 35?

Bob

I bet ur brickin it about the b10bles lol

arrivaaston

I'm already having a nervous breakdown lol, just glad they ay the same model as the b10s we got now

Bob

Cant see em bein for the 35 it doesnt fill an mpd

arrivaaston

19 don't get full and that's havin deckers so you never know

nx4737

arrivaaston

bwsau cymru

Quote from: bob on May 22, 2013, 01:51:58 PM
Cant see em bein for the 35 it doesnt fill an mpd

Seems to be filling them. since arriva has brought about the improvement to the service it seems much busier.
campaigning for better transport for all

Bob

What improvements have they made? Theyve just renumbered the 81 etc and the fast one ( x35) is like about 3 times a day???

Trident 4609

Quote from: bob on May 22, 2013, 10:17:14 PM
What improvements have they made? Theyve just renumbered the 81 etc and the fast one ( x35) is like about 3 times a day???

The X35 i think is just the 991 renumbered

Bob

Exactly. Pehaps its an improvement that its one easier to understand timetable but that's about it

sconehead85

I wonder if ex Yorkshire Volvo B10BLEs 3613-9 are here to see off the last step entry Scanias? The latter have got to be gorn by the end of 2014.  BTW all Arrivas B10Bs are now low floor.

sconehead85

John

Has anyone else noticed the replacement in-house headlights on the B10BLEs. They all have them, apart from 'W109EWU'

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dwbphotos/6767635911/

winston

Quote from: John on May 22, 2013, 11:11:19 PM
Has anyone else noticed the replacement in-house headlights on the B10BLEs. They all have them, apart from 'W109EWU'

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dwbphotos/6767635911/

I think they may have been refurbished at Bus & Coach World, Blackburn? whilst allocated to Yorkshire?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk