News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

good news bob :)

Started by arrivaaston, May 16, 2013, 09:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

Went past cannock yard today bob and clocked 2293 parked up looking out of action, all the back looked damaged and along side 2285 was parked looking withdrawn :D...... Is this the start to mpd's finishing at cannock?

Bob

Bloody hope so, 2293 ? Perhaps thats bein sentto wednesfield in that condition, so it can fit in with the rest of the fleet lol

Bob

2289 REALLY needs to go, thats the one the driver described as a f#####g joke and a disgrace to be out in service

arrivaaston

2293 is right and I agree about 2289, as much as there all shit 2290 has to be tha best 1 out the 4 of them

covlad27

Apparently 2293 is awaiting a engine after the old one seized up on the 76 service

Bob

Another well maintained cannock vehicle

2200 Bus

We've got 2347 on loan at Tamworth from Cannock and our drivers are complaining that it'll only do 15mph uphill and it keeps jerking gears!

arrivaaston

Tamworth are more than welcome to the s351yog if they like, I'm sure Cannock would appreciate a couple of mercs/scanias or even deckers in its place :p and is kwk likely to be repaired then?

covlad27

Quote from: arrivaaston on May 17, 2013, 06:49:42 PM
Tamworth are more than welcome to the s351yog if they like, I'm sure Cannock would appreciate a couple of mercs/scanias or even deckers in its place :p and is kwk likely to be repaired then?

As far as i know it is going to have a new engine probably from a scrap bus somewhere lol

Bob

Lol the entire BU51 batch need the scrapman and torch, knackered noisy rattly nails!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk