News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

New cannock-stafford 74A

Started by Bob, April 23, 2013, 07:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Anybody think this will be successful? ??

arrivaaston

I'm gonna say Yes/No, people who want town centre will use this but people for college, uni and hospital will stick with 74

Bob

Both journeys I saw leave cannock today, 230 & 330 left completely passengerless

John

Do stafford run the 74A, as 2618 was on it today, and is allocated to Stafford.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-s-91/8751488964/

Bob

John

Bob

Its a bit of a pointless route to be fair it leaves cannock at same time as 75

the trainbasher

Everything's pointless to you bob

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Quote from: trainbasher on May 19, 2013, 01:16:20 AM

Blah blah blah change the record or kindly p##s off......

Anyway, back to my point, its a bit stupid to have it leave at the same time as the 75, and the 74A leaves from thr huntington stand rather than the stafford one, which is confusing. Surely itd make more sense to do cannock-stafford at a steady 20min frequency? Or better still put a doublr decker on the 74....but theres an aversion to them at cannockfor some reason...

arrivaaston

From a driver I spoke to he said "there's no cause for deckers" so he obviosly never does the early morning Staffords

Bob

Theres more cause for deckers on that and some of the standing room only 60s than there is on the 19 and the 7 to burton and the 1 to Uttoxeter lol

arrivaaston

The BF52 sb200ks quite often run the 1's to Uttoxeter

Bob

Lol the ones that have been nicely refurbed like all the other 52 plates except cannocks 4 which have been left to deteriorare lol

the trainbasher

Quote from: bob on May 19, 2013, 08:56:06 AM
Quote from: trainbasher on May 19, 2013, 01:16:20 AM

Blah blah blah change the record or kindly p##s off......

Whatever. Go fuck yourself

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk