News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D

Quote from: MasterPlan on October 25, 2022, 07:41:51 AMSorry, yeah, that's what I meant almost the entirety of one lane. I'm surprised it's getting done though there's roads out there a lot worse than Barnes Hill

In any case, a bit of nostalgia this morning with the X21 diverted down Harborne Lane and Metchley Lane.
I know yeah, *cough cough* Quinton Road haha. 
Lokale Linien:
27: Frankley nach Yardley Wood über Bournville.
61: Birmingham nach Frankley über Bristol Straße.
(zu fuß in 20 minuten) 49: Rubery Great Park nach Bahnhof Solihull.

Westy

Any idea when the latest 529 diversion through Bentley finishes?

Onto week 3 now!

The Real 4778

A WB Enviro on a Sutton-bound 5 appeared from College Road, turned left to Beggars Bush and then right down Jockey Road about 6.45 last night, although no others were noted taking this diversion.

Not sure where it would have left the usual route to get there, possibly at Finchley Road along a stretch of the 33 to reach College Road adjacent to MacDonalds, by way of Warren Farm Road.

EDIT: checking Bus Times and 4957 appears to have taken the above diversion between 6.44 and 6.52.  Possibly another police intervention at the closed pub on that stretch of Kings Road, where there's been frequent bother recently.
Don't you start.

ellspurs

Quote from: Westy on October 31, 2022, 07:13:04 AMAny idea when the latest 529 diversion through Bentley finishes?
Onto week 3 now!
https://disruptions.tfwm.org.uk/?mode=bus&isMapVisible=true&selectedByMap=true&selectedItem=14991_TfWM

EDIT: That's just the night closures on J10 that have been getting in my way for the last few months.

Can't think as to why they'd be diverting through Bentley through the day unless there is a lot of congestion there.

Westy

Quote from: ellspurs on October 31, 2022, 07:31:26 AMhttps://disruptions.tfwm.org.uk/?mode=bus&isMapVisible=true&selectedByMap=true&selectedItem=14991_TfWM

EDIT: That's just the night closures on J10 that have been getting in my way for the last few months.

Can't think as to why they'd be diverting through Bentley through the day unless there is a lot of congestion there.
To be fair, I do come through just after 7, so maybe a little late running works?

Were 2 diversions off peak 9 - 3 today.
X12/X13 diverting Bromford Road. Not serving Bromford Drive & Chipperfield Road.
14 diverting Alum Rock Road, Washwood Heath Road, Stechford Lane. 28 toward Great Barr diverting Alum Rock Road, Washwood Heath Road, the same route Heartlands bound services use.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

AGPlaysMC

4949 (headed towards city centre) on the 95 was on Highfield Road at around 9pm
LOCAL routes innit: 8 inner circle, 14, 94, 95, 97

Westy

Wa 29, according to Twitter,  on diversion via Leamore,  due to a collision on Coalpool Lane!

(Makes a change from the 'other' reason!)

ellspurs

Quote from: Westy on November 07, 2022, 04:03:09 PMWa 29, according to Twitter,  on diversion via Leamore,  due to a collision on Coalpool Lane!

(Makes a change from the 'other' reason!)
I was waiting for "because fireworks were being thrown at the buses" given the time of year.

Stu

1 and 41 currently diverting via Kings Heath and Billesley, due to closure of St Mary's Row in Moseley due to a building fire.

35 and 50 diverting via Salisbury Road, Russell Road and Queensbridge Road.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Rachvince53

Salop Street in Wolverhampton is now open so buses which previously diverted via Peel Street and Pitt Street (eg NX 3 and 10) have reverted to using Salop Street. 

Cheese

At around 1640 this evening I saw an E400 and a B5LH on the 45/47 following each other along Mary Vale Road in Bournville heading towards Linden Road. Guessing there must have been a problem between Stirchley and Cotteridge Island.

Tony

QuoteAt around 1640 this evening I saw an E400 and a B5LH on the 45/47 following each other along Mary Vale Road in Bournville heading towards Linden Road. Guessing there must have been a problem between Stirchley and Cotteridge Island.
Major news story - big gas leak at Cotteridge roundabout

Stu

Quote from: Cheese on December 02, 2022, 06:18:56 PMAt around 1640 this evening I saw an E400 and a B5LH on the 45/47 following each other along Mary Vale Road in Bournville heading towards Linden Road. Guessing there must have been a problem between Stirchley and Cotteridge Island.
Pershore Road South in Cotteridge was closed, emergency works to repair a leaking gas mains.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-63837116

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

AGPlaysMC

Just seen 6827 (95) on Lawley Middleway and another platinum which was possibly an x12/x13 with a broken tracker and a Diamond 94 were both also on Lawley Middleway
LOCAL routes innit: 8 inner circle, 14, 94, 95, 97

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk