News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: Michael Bevan on March 25, 2017, 03:19:31 PM
935's are on diversion between the Foley Arms and Hardwick Arms. Buses are turning onto Erdington Road and then turning into Little Hardwick Road down to the Hardwick Arms where they then carry on the normal line of route.

Thats going past the Crem isn't it?

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: John on March 25, 2017, 02:40:43 PM
I read earlier there was an Accident by the Stourbridge Viaduct

Thanks @John, quite strange they were diverted via Glasshouse Hill and Hagley Road, would have thought Red Hill would be quicker and deckers have used that route in the past.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Michael Bevan

karl724223

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on March 25, 2017, 03:40:41 PM
Thanks @John, quite strange they were diverted via Glasshouse Hill and Hagley Road, would have thought Red Hill would be quicker and deckers have used that route in the past.
despatch was worried about low trees down redhill

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: karl724223 on March 26, 2017, 02:39:40 AM
despatch was worried about low trees down redhill

Thanks for that @karl724223 , yes thinking about it, it must be quite a few years since deckers used redhill on a regular basis. Shame really as it would have cut the delays a little especially for buses going into Stourbridge, and coming from Stourbridge, buses wouldn't have to negotiate the tight left hand turn onto Glasshouse Hill.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Dom

81 is on diversion around the Woodcross area, missing out mount Road, Pugh Road and Woodcross Street in both directions. Carrying on straight up Dovedale Road onto Evans Street (Both Directions)

Kevin

65/67 going the old way into town and round Old Square atm, looks like there's been a collision on the Dale End / Newton Street junction and there's a 67 stuck behind it
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

karl724223

From early April cradley heath bus station close for three weeks resurfacing
If you look at the Tarmac it's got big cracks all over the place

the trainbasher

Quote from: karl724223 on March 28, 2017, 09:47:43 PM
From early April cradley heath bus station close for three weeks resurfacing
If you look at the Tarmac it's got big cracks all over the place

Very very stupid of centro

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Dom

the trainbasher

Quote from: Dom on March 28, 2017, 10:18:04 PM
Why? Also its TfWM not centro.

It was Centro who had it built and it was centro to blame for getting a contractor who obviously cut corners on the surfacing of the bus station

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 28, 2017, 10:21:01 PM
It was Centro who had it built and it was centro to blame for getting a contractor who obviously cut corners on the surfacing of the bus station

Sorry but this is ridiculous, surely the bus station hasn't been open for 2 years yet and it isn't exactly the busiest bus station around.

I hope Centro (or whoever) are claiming off the builder for this.

Kevin

No entry onto Holloway Head atm in Brum, 80/98/99 obviously being diverted out of town but not sure which way
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Quote from: Kevin on April 01, 2017, 05:10:37 PM
No entry onto Holloway Head atm in Brum, 80/98/99 obviously being diverted out of town but not sure which way
Usually they are diverted via, Bristol Street and Lee Bank Middleway.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Ronnoc

An RTC on the junction of Edward Road and Hallam Street has caused the 35 to be diverted around Pershore Road.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk