News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Accident in Bloxwich

Started by 888DUK, April 09, 2013, 07:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

888DUK

Diamond single decker on railway bridge Wolverhampton side of the junction by the Sir Robert Peel pub around 5pm last night. Windscreen missing shattered all over road and first 6-7 feet n/s completely ripped away on contact with bridge wall. Couldn't get fleet number or reg as lots of police around it as I filtered past in heavy traffic, I presume it was operating on 301 at the time, no other vehicles appeared to be involved. Anyone know anything?

tank90

If its a railway bridge is the line live and if yes it could have been something off of the railway hitting the windscreen.
If not I wouldnt know.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Trident 4609

There is an article on the Express and star website about it.

Ash

The buses on the 301 yesterday were, 20518/30201/30212/30213/30216/30828. So was one of these buses involved.

Buses seen today that were on the 301 yesterday were 30201/30213/30216. So it was one of the other three that was involved in the accident.

Tony

Quote from: tank90 on April 09, 2013, 05:37:51 PM
If its a railway bridge is the line live and if yes it could have been something off of the railway hitting the windscreen.
If not I wouldnt know.

The Railway is under the road!

tank90

Oh right i didn't read that properly/ Know that, but then again if it was hard little plastic it could have been whipped up but unlikely. so I wouldn't know.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Ash

I'm guessing the bus involved in the accident was 30212 as I haven't saw this bus in service over the last week and all the other apart from 20518 have been either on the 4 or 301 which were noted to be on the service at the time of the incident.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk