News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brick60000

I think that's missing my point though - I'm not criticising the service offering. I just feel it could be presented in a far, far clearer way to passengers than it currently is.

Westy

Out of curiosity,  is Wolves Bus Station also getting copies of the the joint Chaserider/Select timetable leaflets like Walsall is, as last time I went to Wolves,  they'd closed the desk that used to issue those non Nx timetables?

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

mikestone

I was also told a Centrebus Centro has joined the fleet - no idea whether its one of the pair previously with D&G or not.

Stuharris 6360

No 242 service this week, Select have said they can't take it over till Monday 04th October.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Jamie A

E200 KX08HMD is here and numbered 32

mikestone

The 242 timetable has a shool-time gap, presumably where the Green Bus vehicle did a school service - if that was the case are Select also covering it?

BNH2004

Quote from: mikestone on October 10, 2021, 04:01:51 PM
The 242 timetable has a shool-time gap, presumably where the Green Bus vehicle did a school service - if that was the case are Select also covering it?

Possibly where the 742 is timetabled

Cheese

Quote from: BNH2004 on October 10, 2021, 05:26:35 PM
Possibly where the 742 is timetabled

Yes, they are also operating the 742.

Wumpty

How do they position from garage to the start of route - do they run a filler service from Penkridge or do they just run DEAD?
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Jamie A

Quote from: Wumpty on October 11, 2021, 10:31:13 AM
How do they position from garage to the start of route - do they run a filler service from Penkridge or do they just run DEAD?

Runs private to Kinver

Wumpty

Quote from: Jamie A on October 11, 2021, 07:05:47 PM
Runs private to Kinver

Thanks Jamie - it's a hell of a jaunt with circa 30 miles of dead mileage, but glad Select are covering the 242.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

DJ

Latest addition to the fleet is a Mark 1 Citaro, HF55 JZK, most recently with Konect Bus but new to Wilts & Dorset.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Jamie A

8 LN03AYL- withdrawn

I love Walsall buses

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk