News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BusMan Greg

I see select have purchased some more of them ticketer machines due to the recent fleet arrivals

Busman Jamie

Not necessarily due to more buses joining the fleet...

BusMan Greg

I see select had been doing a 404 service between the county Showground and the railway station. Also I heard that back in 2013 select did the number 15 route between Lichfield and boney hay only briefly. Is this true or not

selectbus

Yes we did operate a service 404 for the county show.

We have never operated the service 15. We used to operate a service 23 from 2013 until 2015

BusMan Greg

Is OKE being painted soon

Busman Jamie

I would of thought so

BusMan Greg

I have not seen it on the 71's this week

Busman Jamie

Cheese

SK52OKE on the 12 today, just gone past the office, adding a touch of colour to Stafford!

Hector

SK52 OJG also now in service in Centrebus colours with a Centrebus fleet name on the offside and partial name on the nearside.

Busman Jamie

OJG hs been in service for a while

ntw456

For anyone who's interested select bus 9 is on Lichfield to Birmingham rail replacement today

Busman Jamie

@ntw456 are you sure? I didn't see it 😂

Hector

Yes, Select 9 together with Midland Classic 1, 76, 77, 83, Centrebus 592 and Arriva 3003, 3005 and 3022 were all seen in Lichfield on rail replacement

ntw456

Quote from: Busman Jamie on July 15, 2018, 06:05:54 PM
@ntw456 are you sure? I didn't see it 😂

I should hope so you we're driving 😂

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk