News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

I think k they are all scrap due to dda rules

Busman Jamie

All scrapped and saw further use as coke cans

BusMan Greg

Are Y705 TGH new seats from V509 NOF

BusMan Greg

Just noticed 1 going up new road on the 67 after SN56 AYB has been on all day what is happening with the 67

Busman Jamie

Nothings happening with the 67? Amd if the seats on 6 at out of 4 there not new lol

BusMan Greg

Do you know why there is no 1 or 3 on the 1625 67 from Cannock when SN56 AYB has been on all day

Busman Jamie

Because 1 comes off Wolgarston school, finishes at Wheaton Aston and does the 16.30 67

BusMan Greg

BusMan Greg

Solo1

@SI why can't I message u a as  private message

Grinder

Select had a go at the No 9 Highfields service in competition with Arriva and fairly quickly gave it up.  I suppose it depends on whether Select want to expand or stay a small, but pretty good company with the niche market that they have now.  To expand into Stafford, if or should I say when, Arriva pull out of the town services, would require a doubling of Select's fleet and as, apart from early morning and afternoon services the users are pretty much concession holders I'm not sure if the investment would be worth it.

Busman Jamie

There's not a bus that "regularly" breaks down? They have silly little things like most buses do but nit break downs, can't really say for example I prefer to travel on bus 8 rather than bus 7 because to me there the same, driving them hiw ever is different, there all nice to drive but I'd take 6 over any of them or the decker!

mranon

6 is my least favourite. like the ex Lothian spd's as they are different and don't have whiny Alison box. the decker was just pure hellfire, especially when the bald chap was driving it. wonder what will happen to the decker now.

Busman Jamie

Solo1

1 on stafford local others 876 877 878

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk