News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Started by winston, April 15, 2012, 08:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

4320 has had that accident damage to its offside for weeks now, it looks even worse close up. Something red has scraped along it, whether its another NXWM bus in the depot or not I don't know

don

They should repair it - gives a bad image
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Tony

I think you will find it did not venture out in that state again once a manager had seen that photograph

Roy

4320 was at Wolverhampton Bus Station on the 256 to Stourbridge this afternoon in exactly the same state as in your photograph.

winston

Oh dear, someone's for it

Quote from: Roy on April 21, 2012, 05:08:56 PM
4320 was at Wolverhampton Bus Station on the 256 to Stourbridge this afternoon in exactly the same state as in your photograph.

Tony

I am now told, instead of patching it up, it will now be going to Walsall paintshop this week to be done properly.

Tony

mranon

well, 4320 is still in the same state as the photo, and was seen heading uptowards wolverhampton this morning

D10

Quote from: mranon on April 28, 2012, 07:04:51 PM
well, 4320 is still in the same state as the photo, and was seen heading uptowards wolverhampton this morning

Sadly this just demonstrates that fleet appearance is not important to NXWM. I really hope that culture changes soon.

winston

Picture of it here from yesterday, still not been repaired even after an area manager heard of the state it was in....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55059449@N06/page1/

Quote from: mranon on April 28, 2012, 07:04:51 PM

Roy

4320 is on the 255 today with a new offside panel.

What was the fleet number of the ALX400 that got damaged trying to pass a bridge in cradley heath?

MW

Bad day at the office, ha. Everyone on the top deck were ok weren't they?

Quote from: Michael on May 09, 2012, 09:01:41 PM
Here:

Roy

Quote from: 4504 on May 09, 2012, 09:49:51 PM
Bad day at the office, ha. Everyone on the top deck were ok weren't they?

There were 9 injuries.  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/7863338.stm

nx4737

Quote from: Michael on May 09, 2012, 09:01:41 PM
Here:

Whenever I see that photo, I always wonder how the front remained intact while the rest of the roof is missing...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk